Stop Thinking Only About Ourselves! WTF?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Texas has similar demographics as Cali. It’ll be blue within 20 years as more educated people move into their cities and surrounding areas.

Educated people move to the places that have jobs. It’s why progressives are clustered in urban areas. The Republican Party is the party of stupid hicks that never left their hometowns for school and cry about their lack of economic opportunity in their collapsing small towns.

States have cities. Cities have jobs. Educated people move where there are jobs, the cities. Blue states are the ones where the urban population outweighs the hicks. The demographic changes will continue making the sticks dumber and dumber.

There you go again.
You equate wealth with education and sense.
According to your reasoning, Trump is one of the most intelligent people on the planet. Educated city boy thats super wealthy.

It will be fine

There you go again.
You equate wealth with education and sense.
According to your reasoning, Trump is one of the most intelligent people on the planet. Educated city boy thats super wealthy.
I didn’t mention wealth in any of those quotes. You seem really mad about my assement of the electorate. Does it hit too close to home for you?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I didn’t mention wealth in any of those quotes. You seem really mad about my assement of the electorate. Does it hit too close to home for you?
Why does everyone who quotes you "seem really mad" or is "really upset " to you ?
Trust me, you couldn't upset an empty wheelbarrow.
No, you never mentioned the word wealth but you inferred, Jobs ( wealth ) educated (urban ), sticks (where there is no Jobs) so no wealth and no education (dumber and dumber )
Its what you do your best not to say that gives it away. If someone doesn't agree with your opinion it just proves what you already know about yourself...you really are better.

vantexan

Educated people move to the places that have jobs. It’s why progressives are clustered in urban areas. The Republican Party is the party of stupid hicks that never left their hometowns for school and cry about their lack of economic opportunity in their collapsing small towns.
Except of course for those educated folk in agribusiness that produce the food that is the lifeblood of your sophisticated cities. Except of course for those educated folk who produce the oil which is the lifeblood of your sophisticated city economies. Say what you want, your life would grind to a halt if it weren't for all those rubes in the hinterlands who work their asses off so that you can feel superior in your urban world.

And at what point does sophistication kick in? Is the waitress at a Denny's in L.A. more sophisticated than a waitress at a Denny's in Salina, KS? Of course you'll say yes, but it's much easier to get by on tips in Salina than in L.A. considering the costs. So who's smarter? And yet you probably look down on those who choose to do those sort of jobs even in your oh so sophisticated world. Be thankful that there are people willing to do crap jobs in the service, restaurant, hospitality, agriculture, transportation industries. You rely on them to make you money, and to do the things you can't or aren't willing to do. A sure fire way to point out a snob is to listen to him describe others who he thinks he's better than.