Stop Thinking Only About Ourselves! WTF?

floridays

There was nothing in your response.

Didn't we do this before?
I thought I was being funny ... sorry.
You're correct, you still have to understand you are dealing with smh. I hit the wrong button first, but liked the effect, and decided to do a follow up. Old rat, if you were a girl

You'd be a girl. Expected some thing different didn't ya?:lol::lips:

rickyb

You're correct, you still have to understand you are dealing with smh. I hit the wrong button first, but liked the effect, and decided to do a follow up. Old rat, if you were a girl

You'd be a girl. Expected some thing different didn't ya?:lol::lips:
wth are you talking about

floridays

He's on Ignore.
His silly posts are just silly.
Tiresome as well, I consider responding to him as my pro bono for the poor. Besides, if the guy can ever pay the electric bill, a light bulb has a chance of coming on. I haven't read one word of the tweets and other assorted bs he posts however. I only read his personal words.

oldngray

nowhere special
The thing that makes 'tang' fun!
space_monkeys.jpg

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
So, to summarize; A media pundit calls out those who voted for a man who embraced the Lair-In-Chief after he insulted his wife AND accused his father of being involved in the assassination of a sitting US president. And the mouse-man is what........saying she only thinks about herself???

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
So, to summarize; A media pundit calls out those who voted for a man who embraced the Lair-In-Chief after he insulted his wife AND accused his father of being involved in the assassination of a sitting US president. And the mouse-man is what........saying she only thinks about herself???
I only point this out since you went Grammar Nazi on us.

Liar-In-Chief

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Former Netflix host Chelsea Handler went on a racially charged rant on Wednesday against the white women who chose to vote for Texas Senator Ted Cruz over Beto O’Rourke.

“59% of white women voted for Ted Cruz. I don’t know what it is going to take for us to be sisters to other women, but we have to do better than this,” Chelsea Handler said.

“We need to vote for the best interests of others, and stop thinking only about ourselves.”

So, to summarize; A media pundit calls out those who voted for a man who embraced the Lair-In-Chief <sic> after he insulted his wife AND accused his father of being involved in the assassination of a sitting US president. And the mouse-man is what........saying she only thinks about herself???
Nope ... that was taken from Chelsea Handler, who erroneously set up a False Dichotomy.

vantexan

Former Netflix host Chelsea Handler went on a racially charged rant on Wednesday against the white women who chose to vote for Texas Senator Ted Cruz over Beto O’Rourke.

“59% of white women voted for Ted Cruz. I don’t know what it is going to take for us to be sisters to other women, but we have to do better than this,” Chelsea Handler said.

“We need to vote for the best interests of others, and stop thinking only about ourselves.”
I agree with Chelsea. We need to shoot for 100%.