Stop Thinking Only About Ourselves! WTF?

rickyb

If that is what you want, start your own, from the foundation up, yours,.... the co-ops. You clowns can't or refuse to do that, you want to encroach on existing businesses. Leaches and parasites, figure out what I am saying.
firstly people must be made aware of the downfalls of capitalism and the alternatives.

and we must get the govt to encourage worker coops through policy.

otherwise the economy will resemble something out of 1984 where 85% of the population is in poverty.

floridays

firstly people must be made aware of the downfalls of capitalism and the alternatives.

and we must get the govt to encourage worker coops through policy.

otherwise the economy will resemble something out of 1984 where 85% of the population is in poverty.
Leaches and parasites, you are numbered among them. I apologize for being so curt.

floridays

the leeches are the capitalists and govt which taxes the poor too much.
An old estimate, 45% in United States pay no.... that's right, no federal income tax. I have already anticipated your response. Do not try it. You will lose. You are incorrect. Test me if you like.

rickyb

An old estimate, 45% in United States pay no.... that's right, no federal income tax. I have already anticipated your response. Do not try it. You will lose. You are incorrect. Test me if you like.
taxes also include tuition, parking meters, car insurance (if its govt), transit, etc.

floridays

taxes also include tuition, parking meters, car insurance (if its govt), transit, etc.
You have problems with reading comprehension, I specifically said income taxes. With your response you further proved my observation of you and your types being leaches and parasites.

floridays

and i specifically said taxing the poor which you tried to twist.
I tried twisting noting.
Here is your solution to taxes, buy nothing, do nothing, let mom and dad pay your way until they die. On the event of both deaths, eat the food they left, and don't leave the house they provided for you. I can guarantee if you do as I say, you will be dead before eviction or foreclosure. You will pay no taxes and will have defeated the system.

rickyb

I tried twisting noting.
Here is your solution to taxes, buy nothing, do nothing, let mom and dad pay your way until they die. On the event of both deaths, eat the food they left, and don't leave the house they provided for you. I can guarantee if you do as I say, you will be dead before eviction or foreclosure. You will pay no taxes and will have defeated the system.
the solution to ending taxation of the poor is to revolt like the anti war and civil rights activists did.

and if we cut back on consumerism and find an efficient system, then we will save ourselves in part from global warming.

floridays

Old Testament Christians?

There is, of course, no such thing as an Old Testament Christian, since the disciples of Jesus Christ were “called Christians first at Antioch” (Acts 11:26), well into the first century A.D.
I never saw the rest of you post until I chose to respond. You are correct, scripture supports it. God however had the same system for justifying a human before He offered his Son.

Abraham believed God and it was imputed to him as righteousness.

rickyb

Leach and parasite
its the dept of war and govt which is the leech and parasite, taking taxes from the poor to pay for wars by the rich abroad killing more poor.

its capitalists which are the parasite with their never ending greed while half the country is close to poverty or in it.

newfie

Former Netflix host Chelsea Handler went on a racially charged rant on Wednesday against the white women who chose to vote for Texas Senator Ted Cruz over Beto O’Rourke.

“59% of white women voted for Ted Cruz. I don’t know what it is going to take for us to be sisters to other women, but we have to do better than this,” Chelsea Handler said.

“We need to vote for the best interests of others, and stop thinking only about ourselves.”

I hope this movement catches fire , I'm all for white women thinking about my needs.