Stop Thinking Only About Ourselves! WTF?

F

Frankie's Friend

The price of ground in the midwest has more than tripled in the last 30 yrs.

rickyb

Former Netflix host Chelsea Handler went on a racially charged rant on Wednesday against the white women who chose to vote for Texas Senator Ted Cruz over Beto O’Rourke.

“59% of white women voted for Ted Cruz. I don’t know what it is going to take for us to be sisters to other women, but we have to do better than this,” Chelsea Handler said.

“We need to vote for the best interests of others, and stop thinking only about ourselves.”
thats why ayn rand philosophy is so bizarre.

its not what jesus did. its wierd to have politicians like ayn rand and like jesus. but then again, they are probably bad christians, because they pass all kinds of anti worker / anti middle class / anti freedom policy

if people dont start sacrificing for the common good, we will go extinct.

BrownArmy

Why should I?
You think I am going to stop what I'm doing and investigate something I don't care about.
Just how :censored2:ing self-centered are you?
You want to know, look it up yourself!

Great, I won't have to argue with you about the fact that Taxachusetts is killing Georgia in every metric.

I don't have to look it up.

Cheers.

F

Frankie's Friend

its not what jesus did. its wierd to have politicians like ayn rand and like jesus. but then again, they are probably bad christians, because they pass all kinds of anti worker / anti middle class / anti freedom policy

Wut?

I sacrifice about 30% every week to the "common good".

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

My thinking is the other way.
The reason Humans are at the Apex of the Animal Kingdom is because the best are rewarded with higher positions in society. Also, inherent in the belief, is that the unsuccessful are weeded out and hopefully don't procreate.

Now the Progressives want everyone to be treated the same and to have the same as the hard working successful people. That is why the Human race will go extinct, ... if it does.

rickyb

The reason Humans are at the Apex of the Animal Kingdom is because the best are rewarded with higher positions in society. Also, inherent in the belief, is that the unsuccessful are weeded out and hopefully don't procreate.

Now the Progressives want everyone to be treated the same and to have the same as the hard working successful people. That is why the Human race will go extinct, ... if it does.
george bush and obama were the best???? clinton was the best??

what about beats headphones? theyre the best????

BrownArmy

We're going to die on this planet, no doubt.

People wonder, 'why haven't aliens contacted us', etc.

The answer is, those aliens that were going to contact us died on their own planets, just like we're about to die on our own planet. They never contacted us BECAUSE THEY'RE DEAD.

We put robots on Mars, awesome, we put men on Luna fifty years ago, great.

We're going to die, as a species, right here, on Terra.

Sleep tight.

rickyb

We're going to die on this planet, no doubt.

People wonder, 'why haven't aliens contacted us', etc.

The answer is, those aliens that were going to contact us died on their own planets, just like we're about to die on our own planet. They never contacted us BECAUSE THEY'RE DEAD.

We put robots on Mars, awesome, we put men on Luna fifty years ago, great.

We're going to die, as a species, right here, on Terra.

Sleep tight.
yea i heard that theory too from hedges and chomsky a few years back.

F

Frankie's Friend

It cant. Someone has to turn on the money printing machine.
Theyll alway have a.job... Until everyone is chipped.

El Correcto

god is dead

I read the fountain head my freshman year. You are the personification of a Toohey follower.