Stop Thinking Only About Ourselves! WTF?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Former Netflix host Chelsea Handler went on a racially charged rant on Wednesday against the white women who chose to vote for Texas Senator Ted Cruz over Beto O’Rourke.

“59% of white women voted for Ted Cruz. I don’t know what it is going to take for us to be sisters to other women, but we have to do better than this,” Chelsea Handler said.

“We need to vote for the best interests of others, and stop thinking only about ourselves.”

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Former Netflix host Chelsea Handler went on a racially charged rant on Wednesday against the white women who chose to vote for Texas Senator Ted Cruz over Beto O’Rourke.

“59% of white women voted for Ted Cruz. I don’t know what it is going to take for us to be sisters to other women, but we have to do better than this,” Chelsea Handler said.

“We need to vote for the best interests of others, and stop thinking only about ourselves.”

So you never consider others with how you act or what you do?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I think he’s made that clear.
Tit for Tat
Can't stand the heat?
Stay out of the CE Kitchen!

tit for tat.jpg

vantexan

It's racist to vote for the Hispanic Republican over the White Democrat!

rod

Retired 22 years

I used to like Chelsea Handler back when she had her talk show but like so many other comedians she lost her stuff when she started obsessing with political humor. None of this current political humor is funny. It is sad though.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

59% of white women voted for Ted Cruz. I don’t know what it is going to take for us to be sisters to other women, but we have to do better than this,” Chelsea Handler said.

“We need to vote for the best interests of others, and
stop thinking only about ourselves.”
Then maybe you should put that in parentheses in the title nimrod. Because you make it sound like you don't think anyone should should consider how their actions affect others
Poorly worded title and posts......as usual
Low comprehension Turd!

From the original post:
59% of white women voted for Ted Cruz. ... stop thinking only about ourselves.