Storming the Capitol

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Edited version? It’s a direct copy and paste from the AP transcript @Netsua 3:16 linked. I didn’t move or change a single thing.
Here compare what you copied to this.

Ou812fu

"Durrrrrrrrr, he said "peacefully" in the first 20 minutes of his speech so that whole last part that everyone left for the Capitol with doesn't count!"

LOL
He said at the very end he will be down there with them peacefully protesting. Which they left off.

Ou812fu

"Durrrrrrrrr, he said "peacefully" in the first 20 minutes of his speech so that whole last part that everyone left for the Capitol with doesn't count!"

LOL
Watch that video on the WSJ, and ask yourself why the video goes from a poor quality to a really clear quality in the last ten seconds. Use that brain of yours. It isn't that hard to see things are being messed with.

Box Ox

He said at the very end he will be down there with them peacefully protesting. Which they left off.

Please show me an "unedited" transcript that proves it or point out the time in the video where he says that.

He does say early in the speech:

"Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you, we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down."

Sportello

Banned
1624385137144.png

Ou812fu

I believe Black lives matter. Have a sign in my yard and everything. I pay no dues and don’t talk to anyone who knows anyone who runs a local chapter.

To me it’s a philosophy.
There is a physical group. Smh.. Same thing biden said about antifa.

Box Ox

Hurr Durr he said fight, impeach him!

Like fight isn't a common term used in politics. You people need to get a grip.

Cite an example of another politician, in a speech a short distance from the Capitol, during a joint session of Congress held to officially count the electoral votes of the 2020 US Presidential election:

1. Telling their supporters they'd better fight like hell or they're not going to have a country anymore

2. Telling their supporters that their representatives need to be given "pride and boldness that they need to take back our country" because some of them are too weak to get the job done (prevent or stop the vote counting).

3. Sending them on their way to accomplish #1 and #2

"And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that’s happened. The best is yet to come.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol, and we’re going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless, they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help. We’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Cite an example of another politician, in a speech a short distance from the Capitol, during a joint session of Congress held to officially count the electoral votes of the 2020 US Presidential election:
What a stupid list of contingencies you've come up with to rationalize your ridiculous point.

Fight is a common word used in politics. Don't play dumb pal.