Strike 2023

Poop Head

Judge me.
722a8f60-85f8-478f-8114-8346e4609372_text.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Same public that doesn't flinch with every rate hike?
Wally , remember the 97 strike?
We had a LOT of public support.

I don't think that would happen this time with drivers making about 140-150k with wages and bennies...
Maybe if UPS was trying to take over the pension again.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider

I don't think that would happen this time with drivers making about 140-150k with wages and bennies...
Does the public know they took away our turkeys?

rod

Retired 22 years
Look around at what is happening in this country now. Do you think John Q. Public would give a crap about a little UPS strike? It takes a month or 2 to get anything right now. A few more days won't make a difference. I don't care how good the new contract proposal will be NOW is the time to be talking STRIKE and acting tough.. Let the company know you are tired of their BS. (You can always vote yes if they actually do come up with a decent proposal).

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Look around at what is happening in this country now. Do you think John Q. Public would give a crap about a little UPS strike? It takes a month or 2 to get anything right now. A few more days won't make a difference. I don't care how good the new contract proposal will be NOW is the time to be talking STRIKE and acting tough.. Let the company know you are tired of their BS. (You can always vote yes if they actually do come up with a decent proposal).
Jimmy?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

I think you give folk now too much credit. Lol, most are clueless to who is delivering their stuff. They can't even name the vice president.

oldupsman

It's good to be prepared, but no need to decide that right now. Sean's gonna take the lead in negotiating the contract. Let's see what he comes up with.
You know Over, I remember you from the old Teamster.net days. You gotta be
getting close to leaving. Hanging around for one last hurrah?