Strike 2023

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
"Wah, I don't want to strike."
dawson-crying-animated.gif

Beat it you management sock puppets.

One day at a time

Look around at what is happening in this country now. Do you think John Q. Public would give a crap about a little UPS strike? It takes a month or 2 to get anything right now. A few more days won't make a difference. I don't care how good the new contract proposal will be NOW is the time to be talking STRIKE and acting tough.. Let the company know you are tired of their BS. (You can always vote yes if they actually do come up with a decent proposal).
I don’t think we will have to decide. Unfortunately I think the company is going to play rough ,take what we offer or you don’t have a job. They can replace us won’t mater if they need to hire 2 to do the same job. The horrible diad 6 the equally horrible Orion will allow them to get the job done.

I don’t think we will have to decide. Unfortunately I think the company is going to play rough ,take what we offer or you don’t have a job. They can replace us won’t mater if they need to hire 2 to do the same job. The horrible diad 6 the equally horrible Orion will allow them to get the job done.
I disagree with your statement

They cannot get the job done with the staff level we have here and with that being said nobody wants to work

No one is seriously talking about wanting to strike. We have to be willing and ready to strike when the time comes. Anyone undermining that, and trying to sow doubt and fear regarding striking is underinformed, and most likely a management sock puppet.
I don't want to go on strike but I'm willing to do that.
But with that being said a lot of young guys do not understand the consequences of going on strike.
If you go on strike it has to do with her purpose not just to get out of work

UPSER1987

I don't want to go on strike but I'm willing to do that.
But with that being said a lot of young guys do not understand the consequences of going on strike.
If you go on strike it has to do with her purpose not just to get out of work
The idiots that just want to get out of work are the same lazy idiots that don’t vote. And as you all know, that’s an overwhelmingly majority of employees.

Thebrownblob

I disagree with your statement

They cannot get the job done with the staff level we have here and with that being said nobody wants to work
Company would never be able to replace us in a timely or reliable manor in the current labor market. Having said that it would be extremely hurtful to both sides. Hopefully we can negotiate a reasonable settlement.

Company would never be able to replace us in a timely or reliable manor in the current labor market. Having said that it would be extremely hurtful to both sides. Hopefully we can negotiate a reasonable settlement.
We can get enough people to work right now with all the equipment and technology they have.

Yeah let's replace this with scabs and let them run Orion...ok