Strike coming to UPS?

542thruNthru

Again with vague and week language. Where required? By law? By management discretion?
Their 9.5 language is weird also. It went from 7 violations a month to any 5 in a month and you only get paid for the violations after the 5 times and at double time.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Their 9.5 language is weird also. It went from 7 violations a month to any 5 in a month and you only get paid for the violations after the 5 times and at double time.
Any 5 in a month sounds pretty sweet.

9.5 was so much better when it was any 3 out of 5 for us.

ouanling

It was 5 years but this contract dropped it to 4 years.
right right got confused with Guaranteed 8hrs which we don't have right now

Damn thats nice, salary progression is :censored2: but now i can at least rush a bit on slower days and finish early.

No medium for me i either have too much or not enough, im just not gonna pickup :censored2: from other people to complete my day on those days. Home by 4:30 baby

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
right right got confused with Guaranteed 8hrs which we don't have right now

Damn thats nice, salary progression is * but now i can at least rush a bit on slower days and finish early.

No medium for me i either have too much or not enough, im just not gonna pickup * from other people to complete my day on those days. Home by 4:30 baby

Here you have to take your full lunch and ask if they have anymore work for you to get paid for your 8. So I wouldn’t get so giddy about it.

How does the pay progression works on the new contract.
I’m a bit confused here.
Got hired in 2018
I’m getting $16.25.
would I still be getting 16.25?

ouanling

How does the pay progression works on the new contract.
I’m a bit confused here.
Got hired in 2018
I’m getting $16.25.
would I still be getting 16.25?
call hr and tell them you,re owed back pay for getting less than all the new hires.. New hires have been getting 17$-18$ since april

Canada post hiring rate right now : 21$/hr

ups: 14$, 17$ new contract.

Last edited: