Strike in August, what say you?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
If we are to overlook things with one because of the so called good things he's doing for the country then we should overlook things for others also.

I am not call them both out, history has proven that most of the men who were in that position had issues with cheating on their spouses. Most people who crave positions crave any area of power over people do it out of underdeveloped personalities and low esteem. Time for Boys to start acting like Men.

F

Frankie's Friend

FedEx will run 3-4 different drivers in the same area going to the same places.

Typical FedEx answers:
No, I don't have your package. It weighs over 20lbs. Not by Express.
No, I don't have your package. It was handed off to Home Delivery
No, I don't do your pickup. Have a good day.
No, FedEx Doesn't care that I have felonies. I can still deliver on your property.
Dude, theyre not even at the right house. Whst does it matter? Dumbest subs yet.

F

Frankie's Friend

I am not call them both out, history has proven that most of the men who were in that position had issues with cheating on their spouses. Most people who crave positions crave any area of power over people do it out of underdeveloped personalities and low esteem. Time for Boys to start acting like Men.
The problem was the position the women were in. If they'd stay on their feet they'd avoid things coming back on them. :raspberry-tounge:

F

Frankie's Friend

Stock Market likes the model.
Their stock has always been higher. You need to remember that UPS's labor force has been unionized for how long? And how long has FDX even been in existance and also without paying their employees a decent wage in comparison. Their growth was perpetuated by our work stoppage so that makes their "business model" superior?

Unionize their employees and see what their stock does. Cheap labor does not equate a "smart business model".

Spam

Their stock has always been higher. You need to remember that UPS's labor force has been unionized for how long? And how long has FDX even been in existance and also without paying their employees a decent wage in comparison. Their growth was perpetuated by our work stoppage so that makes their "business model" superior?

Unionize their employees and see what their stock does. Cheap labor does not equate a "smart business model".
Agree with all of that,but Wall Street could care less about any of that,that’s my point.

Traditionally FDX stock has always been cheaper. But today UPS and FDX are trading at par. Both with a PE of 19.7.

*UPS with 872 mil outstanding shares
FDX with only 267 mil outstanding shares.