Strike Picket line-what can and we cannot do

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

JL 0513

Couple of questions came to my mind regarding logistics during strike.

Does the union provide a shuttle to the picket line since we obviously can't drive into the center/hub? There's no on street parking. The nearest lot we could use borrow for my center is 2 miles away. Plus we're supposed to have camping chairs and other belongings to bring along.

Where do we go to the bathroom since we can't approach building?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Where do we go to the bathroom since we can't approach building?
There was a church about 1/4 mile from my old building. They allowed us to park in their parking lot and use their bathrooms. We had different drivers who used their personal vehicles to shuttle strikers between the church and picket line. The union actually furnished a portapotty and parked it on the right of way. The company called the police claiming the john was blocking scabs' and gypsies' vision coming out of the building. It was moved to UPS's satisfaction. UPS had supervision recording the picket line 24/7.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
There was a church about 1/4 mile from my old building. They allowed us to park in their parking lot and use their bathrooms. We had different drivers who used their personal vehicles to shuttle strikers between the church and picket line. The union actually furnished a portapotty and parked it on the right of way. The company called the police claiming the john was blocking scabs' and gypsies' vision coming out of the building. It was moved to UPS's satisfaction. UPS had supervision recording the picket line 24/7.
Oh they’re gonna be watching.

vvv

In other words, he’s guessing.
In the comment section one guy from the south said he expected the guys to cross the line in the event of a strike. Scab bastards.
I saw that, how frigging pathetic and what a bunch of no pride cowards to think like that.

542thruNthru

To think we were years away from video cameras on phones. You got away with most things in society before a camera in every pocket.

This strike would be on 4K video from start to finish.
Yeah @rod would have got caught in a heartbeat wearing his high heels while driving his rural route back in the day if they had the camera phones we have today.

allahuakbar

She/Her
I just wanna take a pic next to a blow up rat or something.
What terrorist ideas do you have that it’s a question of what you can get away with during a strike?