Strike will definitely happen

Pullman Brown

South was too much of the GDP. All about money.

Norther tariffs were a problem and so were the abolitionists. Make no mistake about it the ecclesiastical group clergy or laity agreed the conditions of slaves in some areas fell well below the Bible’s standard and they agreed that if they were brought up to biblical standards it would change into something all together different. Not to mention technological changes were happening and the institution was going to die out. Remember slavery died out in every other western society without a war.

Now because of that we have a government that is massive and goes way beyond its authority. The abuse of authority that we saw during covid originated with the war between the states. Reconstruction was a nightmare! Again most history today is very revisionist!

Pullman Brown

Correct. People often think the Confederacy’s leadership was a bunch of inept morons but that simply wasn’t the case. The ‘rebels’ knew exactly what what they were doing and had a decent plan but they were highly outnumbered and lacked a formidable Navy. Union blockade of the southern states is what eventually won the US civil war. I’m not an advocate of slavery here. Unfortunately most educators make the civil war to be solely about slavery in USA, which isn’t the case. There were many factors, both social and economic that led to the American Civil War. Back then cotton was the oil of its day. The North couldn’t afford to lose much of its industrial might in the south. So they chose war to keep the union together.

Many of them were great men!

Pullman Brown

Correct. People often think the Confederacy’s leadership was a bunch of inept morons but that simply wasn’t the case. The ‘rebels’ knew exactly what what they were doing and had a decent plan but they were highly outnumbered and lacked a formidable Navy. Union blockade of the southern states is what eventually won the US civil war. I’m not an advocate of slavery here. Unfortunately most educators make the civil war to be solely about slavery in USA, which isn’t the case. There were many factors, both social and economic that led to the American Civil War. Back then cotton was the oil of its day. The North couldn’t afford to lose much of its industrial might in the south. So they chose war to keep the union together.

Zowert

Stupid question but what will we be coded if there is a strike? No call no show? Not that it matters just curious.
Yes actually you will. However it will be forgiven when UPS goes from 250,000 packages delivered a day to 24+ million when the union workers come back.

ThePackageDeli

Yes, :censored2:tard, that's illegal. You're winning the race to the bottom of the gene pool.
1 of 2 things is true concerning you...

1.) You speak to people in real life the same way you speak to them online, which means you're probably not someone a lot of people want to be around.

2.) You speak to people in real life differently than you speak to them online, which means you're not someone who is focused on having character and integrity.

Either way, I genuinely hope your situation improves.

ManInBrown

Yes actually you will. However it will be forgiven when UPS goes from 250,000 packages delivered a day to 24+ million when the union workers come back.
Of course it will be forgiven, for craps and giggles I was curious. I thought maybe they had a work stoppage code😂

1 of 2 things is true concerning you...

1.) You speak to people in real life the same way you speak to them online, which means you're probably not someone a lot of people want to be around.

2.) You speak to people in real life differently than you speak to them online, which means you're not someone who is focused on having character and integrity.

Either way, I genuinely hope your situation improves.
I'm option 1. No improvement necessary.

the North offered to help the South reform its economy multiple times, it was rejected on the pure principle of wanting to own slaves

the revisionist idea that slavery was a minor factor doesn't stand up when the Southern leaders themselves cite slavery as the primary cause.....

moldsporh

Either way, come August first if they do not come with the paper I will be coming with a picket sign!

Good grief...lol... why did you dig this thread up....:kickedoutsmile:

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U does. You can direct all questions or concerns directly to him.
Screenshot_20230716-061526-845.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I Googled Sean Obrien's "Militant and fighting Union" strategy (he's made these exact comments multiple times).

Wasn't that the TDU mantra?

Last edited: