Summer haircuts

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Does your significant other give a :censored2: what your hair looks like?

For 5 years I've fought my wife to just buzz it off during the summer. Head plus rural routes makes for hair that basically mud caked. She is so against it and I just don't get it. I normally have a pretty short flat top look so I don't see a huge difference and for the first few years we were together it was buzzed. It was obviously good enough for her then.

Well I took the plunge and told her it's a haircut she will get over it. She's beyond pissed and I find it pretty humorous. Oh well do any of you chop it all off for the heat of the summer?

For 5 years I've fought my wife to just buzz it off during the summer. Head plus rural routes makes for hair that basically mud caked. She is so against it and I just don't get it. I normally have a pretty short flat top look so I don't see a huge difference and for the first few years we were together it was buzzed. It was obviously good enough for her then.

Well I took the plunge and told her it's a haircut she will get over it. She's beyond pissed and I find it pretty humorous. Oh well do any of you chop it all off for the heat of the summer?
Have fun,sleeping on the couch!..lmao

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I put a half-inch guard on a razor and I shave it off myself, I can feel the breeze on my scalp when its thats short. I let it grow out to a whole inch for Winter.

I go to the shortest it can be without a razor and shaving cream it feels great I look good. My wife isn't a fan but if I think I look ok and I'm comfortable it's what really matters. If she loves you she should want you to be you.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Bs688, does she ask your opinion before she gets her hair cut?!?!?

And if you're going from a short flat top to buzzed, when you decide to go back to flat top, it's not like it won't grow back quickly when you want it back.

Me, I have a standard crewcut all year round. I just go a little tighter during the summer.

Orion Syndicate

90% or lose a limb. (limb is user choice!)
I have an undercut hipster on my head and I buzz the wife's personal package. She's never refused delivery yet!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

I go to the shortest it can be without a razor and shaving cream it feels great I look good. My wife isn't a fan but if I think I look ok and I'm comfortable it's what really matters. If she loves you she should want you to be you.
The funniest part is pretty much everyone else I know says they can't tell much difference. The few that do actually like it better.

I told her divorce me if she wants but it's staying like this. Haven't heard from her since........

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

I cut mine with no guard during the summer. Always nice putting that baseball cap back on after ive dipped it in my cooler full of ice and or handrag in cooler. If I see a sprinkler ill wave my hat under there and get this cranium nice and cool. Straight chillin on the bald yoke lol.

Brownslave688

I cut mine with no guard during the summer. Always nice putting that baseball cap back on after ive dipped it in my cooler full of ice and or handrag in cooler. If I see a sprinkler ill wave my hat under there and get this cranium nice and cool. Straight chillin on the bald yoke lol.
I always found no guard just a little too short. Hats like you talk about just stick to your hair and the ladies can't run their hands over your head. It just kind of grabs them.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If your old lady is trippin on your planters for your hairdoooo That's gay dude, no point intended but you know what im saying lmfao.