Summer haircuts

Honest to god. Apparently her feeling good about how I look is more important.

I'm supposed to meet some new friends this weekend but now apparently I can't. I look to embarrassing.

I know pretty shallow right?
Tell her if she loves you she will get over it. What do your bros think of your new do?

Hang it up.
You're married.
She always right, especially when she's wrong.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.
She's always right except when you need to feel like you look good. Her being attracted to yiu is great but you have to feel attractive. I'm proud of the dude looking like he wants to look.

oldupsman

Started shaving my head myself (Bic disposal) about 10 years ago. Had your classic male pattern baldness.
Had the sides cut short but not buzzed and used to pay for haircuts. Came home after a brutal hot day at work
and just said that's it. Been shaving my own head every morning since. Wife was surprised at first but quickly
took to it. Now she wouldn't have it any other way. Me neither.

I've got a question for your guys who shave it all off, especially those of you who work in the south. Do you have a problem with sweat from your head running down into your eyes? I keep my hair pretty short and it seems to wick the sweat away from my scalp where it then evaporates. My hair actually gets a little 'crusty' from the salt by the end of the day. I think the evaporation helps to cool my head. My forehead, on the other hand, has to be wiped dry at almost every stop to keep the sweat out of my eyes. I figure with a bald head, there's just that much more surface area that's sweating, so therefore, more runoff.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
it took wife as long to get used to the short hair as it did to get her to realize that vacation dates were the week ending

EvanStone

grindin
Christianson_hair (1).jpg

Keep mine like this all year-round.