Summer haircuts

SCV good to go sir.

Honest to god. Apparently her feeling good about how I look is more important.

I'm supposed to meet some new friends this weekend but now apparently I can't. I look to embarrassing.

I know pretty shallow right?

Was she always like this? Dude you're a better man than me. If anyone told me something like that I would tell them to :censored2: off (not directing this towards your wife) and give them the cold shoulder for a very long time.

As for the topic at hand, I used to keep my head buzzed all the time and occasionally grow out the afro. I'm sporting an undercut now, but if it keeps getting hotter I might just put my clippers and Gillette razor to work.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Was she always like this? Dude you're a better man than me. If anyone told me something like that I would tell them to :censored2: off (not directing this towards your wife) and give them the cold shoulder for a very long time.

As for the topic at hand, I used to keep my head buzzed all the time and occasionally grow out the afro. I'm sporting an undercut now, but if it keeps getting hotter I might just put my clippers and Gillette razor to work.
Straight no guard on the electric razor this time of the year on my cranium. Some dudes are just babies n wont cut it that short for summer, PRETTY BITCHNOE really their scared to cut it that short lmfao

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
High and Tight all day every day
Lol
That's what im sayin dogg. Wear a ball cap at work and hanging out at home fitted cap twisted backwards homeboy lol. Wear a baseball cap with everything. Always have a ball cap to match the clothes or occasion lol. Baseball cap n sneakers I love n will rock with anything lol. FLIPPIE FLOPPIES this time of year alot though lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You gonna have to trim that tail up. It's not allowed to touch the collar.
200ESKJYACB.gif

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I now go to my wife's hairstylist. No joke. She does a good job, my wife likes it, and I like it. I'm starting to thin out on top so I like to keep it pretty high and tight, especially in the summer.

I used to go to the town barber. He has a neat old shop, with a big screen TV and lots of hot rod and hunting and sports and girlie magazines laying around. His haircuts were always so-so, but I liked the social atmosphere there so I kept going. The last time I went there was on the day of the 2013 Iron Bowl, he had it on the TV, and he was in the middle of cutting my hair when Auburn won the game on the last play by running Alabama's missed field goal back from their own end zone. The whole place went nuts. I went nuts. My barber even went nuts, and I wound up with a crap haircut. No big deal, I figured, its forgiveable, no one can be expected to cut hair worth a crap under such conditions, and hair always grows back. Or so I thought. I got home, my wife saw it, and the next day she had her hairstylist come over and they staged an intervention on me. I sat there and kept my mouth shut while the two of them discussed how my hair should look and came up with a plan. Now I go in twice a month and I like how it looks. The only drawback is, its a foo-foo womens hair salon and there are no good magazines or TV's with football. But if you want to be beautiful like me, it comes with a price.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I now go to my wife's hairstylist. No joke. She does a good job, my wife likes it, and I like it. I'm starting to thin out on top so I like to keep it pretty high and tight, especially in the summer.

I used to go to the town barber. He has a neat old shop, with a big screen TV and lots of hot rod and hunting and sports and girlie magazines laying around. His haircuts were always so-so, but I liked the social atmosphere there so I kept going. The last time I went there was on the day of the 2013 Iron Bowl, he had it on the TV, and he was in the middle of cutting my hair when Auburn won the game on the last play by running Alabama's missed field goal back from their own end zone. The whole place went nuts. I went nuts. My barber even went nuts, and I wound up with a crap haircut. No big deal, I figured, its forgiveable, no one can be expected to cut hair worth a crap under such conditions, and hair always grows back. Or so I thought. I got home, my wife saw it, and the next day she had her hairstylist come over and they staged an intervention on me. I sat there and kept my mouth shut while the two of them discussed how my hair should look and came up with a plan. Now I go in twice a month and I like how it looks. The only drawback is, its a foo-foo womens hair salon and there are no good magazines or TV's with football. But if you want to be beautiful like me, it comes with a price.
image.jpg