Super Bowl predictions

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Conspiracy Theory!

Eli Manning gets hurt first half. He looks just fine starting 3rd quarter in fact throwing for 4 touchdowns giving the Giants the victory or the Pats. But why did he decide to use a dark shield over his face mask after halftime???.............Peyton?

local804

Damn....
If a NE fan is going to hijack my thread, atleast change the name of it.
hoping for a prayer

LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!

browniehound

Damn....
If a NE fan is going to hijack my thread, atleast change the name of it.
hoping for a prayer

LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!

Hi Local! Haven't heard from you since the World Series, LOL. Good Luck to the Giants.

I have a different feeling about the Giants than I do the Yankees or any other NY team.

Believe it or not, they are my second favorite team. Unless they are playing the Patriots, I always root for them.

I'm nostalgic for the days of Parcells, Otis Anderson, Dave Megget, LT, Phil Simms, Mark Bavaro and Bill Belichick as Defensive Coordinator to name a few greats. Who am I leaving out here? Can you add a few for me?

I was in high school during the Giants hey day and the Patriots sucked at the time. When I played "Techmo Bowl" I always chose the Giants.

Brownie:peaceful:

local804

Hey brownie,
Ive been around if ya know what I mean. I know NE is a bad ass team and almost the best team ever in football, but you have to admit, NY played them very well last time they met. Who thought NY would beat Big D and even the cheezeheads. If NY gets to pretty boy Tom early, its going to be a tough day for the fans in NE.

NFC east> all......