Super Bowl predictions

HazMatMan

Hi Local! Haven't heard from you since the World Series, LOL. Good Luck to the Giants.

I have a different feeling about the Giants than I do the Yankees or any other NY team.

Believe it or not, they are my second favorite team. Unless they are playing the Patriots, I always root for them.

I'm nostalgic for the days of Parcells, Otis Anderson, Dave Megget, LT, Phil Simms, Mark Bavaro and Bill Belichick as Defensive Coordinator to name a few greats. Who am I leaving out here? Can you add a few for me?

I was in high school during the Giants hey day and the Patriots sucked at the time. When I played "Techmo Bowl" I always chose the Giants.

Brownie:peaceful:
Wow, Techmo Bowl, now that's a blast from the past. You must be in the same age range as me Brownie. Don't forget Carl Banks, Phil McConkey, Jim Burt, to name a few..

UPS Lifer

Arizona Cardinals by 14! OOOPs, I mean USC by 17 - OOOPs!

OH! you said the Superbowl Us West Coasters are not sure what that is!!!!!

David to upset Goliath - I think each Manning should have a ring!

When you have been a Dodger fan since the coliseum days - it is hard to pick any NY team for anything but it is the Giants turn - go Giants!

moreluck

golden ticket member
For stock market purposes, if the Giants win the stock market will go up.

This is based on historic record keeping. If a team was solely in the NFL and they win, then the market goes up. If a team was in AFL and then in the NFL after merging and they win, then the market goes down.

That makes me want to root for the Giants. Don't care about the game, but I care about the stock market.:greedy:

browniehound

For stock market purposes, if the Giants win the stock market will go up.

This is based on historic record keeping. If a team was solely in the NFL and they win, then the market goes up. If a team was in AFL and then in the NFL after merging and they win, then the market goes down.

That makes me want to root for the Giants. Don't care about the game, but I care about the stock market.:greedy:

HAA! More, I'm sure there is a historical corelation with what you just said but do you really think the outcome of a football game has any affect on the world's financial markets??

If you believe this, then if I were you I would place 2 bets. Bet on the Patriots to cover and short the spider you feel most comfotable with. Come end of trading on Monday the 4th, you should be a much more wealthy person!:wink2:

local804

The evil empire is crumbling!!!!!!!!!
First the Pats, Now the socks!!!!!!!!
Get ready baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!