Super Bowl predictions

UPS Lifer

Destiny is a funny thing..... It is what it is!

Look at the last Giants drive and you will see what I mean!!!

I feel bad for Junior and I think Coach Bill could have been a more gracious. Sure you are disappointed but come on you have 3 rings and 18 victories this year and I am sure you will be back again.... Give these Giants there due....To beat the Pats they got to be some team!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TEAM OF DESTINY! They gave us one entertaining 4th quarter... probably the best Superbowl I have seen!!!

Now they gotta do something about the commercials. Only the Bud Light and Bud commercials are up to Superbowl standards.

ImpactedTSG

I feel bad for Junior
I am glad he didn't win. This is the same guy that "retired" to get out of a contract with Miami, and then signed with the pats 2 days later. I think it is fitting that the same franchise he screwed was popping corks and celebrating the only undefeated CHAMPIONSHIP season in pro sports history.

HazMatMan

I am glad he didn't win. This is the same guy that "retired" to get out of a contract with Miami, and then signed with the pats 2 days later. I think it is fitting that the same franchise he screwed was popping corks and celebrating the only undefeated CHAMPIONSHIP season in pro sports history.

I'm with you, He's a loser, his old team got squashed in 95 by the 49'ers. He'll make the hall though.

ikoi62

Yes, Im from NY, Home of the SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS NY GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!
not to start trouble but..
there is something wrong with your signature ....oh wait i see it now..the NY part..NJ is really the home of the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS GIANTS!!!!!!:happy-very:

But that just isn't true.

In 1972,the Dolphins completed the NFL's first perfect season culminating in a Super Bowl win, winning all 14 regular season games, two playoff games and Super Bowl VII.

info from:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Dolphins

local804

not to start trouble but..
there is something wrong with your signature ....oh wait i see it now..the NY part..NJ is really the home of the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS GIANTS!!!!!!:happy-very:

Playing in NJ is actually a business move to save money. Due to all the chemicals dumped into the waterways and the smell of garbage from S I Kills, they basically get that place for free. The Nets and the Devils are your bragging rights, or shouls I save laughing rights :)
Btw ticker tape parade in NY today, come on down son.

ImpactedTSG

But that just isn't true.

In 1972,the Dolphins completed the NFL's first perfect season culminating in a Super Bowl win, winning all 14 regular season games, two playoff games and Super Bowl VII.

info from:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Dolphins
really? Do you suppose that is what I was referring to? Miami was the team that Seau retired from to join the patriots. Now Miami is celebrating the fact that they are still the only team to have gone undefeated the entire season. I guess I should have written my post at a third grade level so everyone could understand it. :smart:

HazMatMan

really? Do you suppose that is what I was referring to? Miami was the team that Seau retired from to join the patriots. Now Miami is celebrating the fact that they are still the only team to have gone undefeated the entire season. I guess I should have written my post at a third grade level so everyone could understand it. :smart:

I understood it and I have a 4th grade education according to one poster from Massa2$h*ts....lol

UPS Lifer

Again...It's a West Coast thing. Remember San Diego! He is a good guy!
A couple of months ago Eli was a dog now he is the hero. I say ...Good for him!

My biggest beef is with Bill.... What a poor loser! Forget about walking off the field. I can't believe he couldn't muster up one kind word or congratulatory phrase to the Giants. I lost a lot of respect for him. What a jerk!

I hope the rest of the team does not follow his lead on that one!

He needs to take a page out of one of the all time best college coaches book - Pete Carroll. Pete is a class act - Bill needs to stand next to Pete and take notes.

HazMatMan

Again...It's a West Coast thing. Remember San Diego! He is a good guy!
A couple of months ago Eli was a dog now he is the hero. I say ...Good for him!

My biggest beef is with Bill.... What a poor loser! Forget about walking off the field. I can't believe he couldn't muster up one kind word or congratulatory phrase to the Giants. I lost a lot of respect for him. What a jerk!

I hope the rest of the team does not follow his lead on that one!

He needs to take a page out of one of the all time best college coaches book - Pete Carroll. Pete is a class act - Bill needs to stand next to Pete and take notes.
I actually can't stand Pete Carroll, must be a Notre Dame thing...

UPS Lifer

I actually can't stand Pete Carroll, must be a Notre Dame thing...

Funny story about Notre Dame - My father-in-law (just passed) was a huge HUGE fan....He was Irish. We went to a couple of USC-Notre Dame games at the LA Coliseum. One year, his boss who was the CEO of the company had 4 tickets in the Irish section and my father-in-law brought me and one of my brother-in-laws. His boss flew out here from Louisville to see the game. Well SC started to kick butt and I went crazy (yelling & screaming) and his boss got real upset. He wanted to know who I was. My father-in-law thought he was going to loss his job! We had a standing $5 bet every year and with USC's record lately he started sending me the bill sealed in plastic! Good times.

So now I now who I can continue the fun rivalry with!!! Next season!!!!
and you know ... even if you hate him, Pete is a class act. You have to give him that much!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner, I was too busy paying all of my Super Bowl bets. I will admit that the Giants came to play and that this was one of the best football games that I have seen in a long time. The key to stopping Brady is to put pressure on him and, boy, did the Giants ever accomplish that. Eli deserved the MVP (although the defensive line could as easily have been chosen MVP) and maybe now he will be called Eli and not Peyton's little brother. I also agree that Belichik should have shown more class and acknowledged the game that the Giants played.

That being said, the Patriots aren't going anywhere so we'll see you next year!

Last edited:

pkgdriver

Mabey in college mabey not. He threw a ton of friend bombs at some Oregon players or their coach last year I think. Its been a while but in the pros he had a few classless acts. Shula wanted to wring his neck over one of them. That being said Bill aint half the man that Pete is.