SUPERVISOR DOING ME DIRTY!!!!

Lucky747

60+ times late to work ...must be some good stuff they are smoking.Try 3 times in 7 months...Stealing my money and trying to fire me along with several other tricks in the bag.Will it show who altered the cards the punk ass trick of a supervisor admitted to me he was doing it but will deny it when the @#$% hits the fan

Box Ox

(checks OP’s post history)

squgf.gif

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Not sure if anyone has asked in any of your other recent threads, but just curious, do you know how to properly tell time? Serious question, maybe there's some error in communication based around something much simpler and non malicious.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
60+ times late to work ...must be some good stuff they are smoking.Try 3 times in 7 months...Stealing my money and trying to fire me along with several other tricks in the bag.Will it show who altered the cards the punk ass trick of a supervisor admitted to me he was doing it but will deny it when the @#$% hits the fan
You were late more times than @MECH-lift's old girlfriend, the one they called "the student body".

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Do you think whining on the BC gonna help anything? You’d do just as well whining at your mommy
SMH

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Get a reliable alarm clock….you should never be late. Only in an emergency.

clean hairy

Is this the same person who blamed everyone else for not using the hand brake?
I guess with this person "no one ever taught or showed me how to be on time"

rickyb

capitalism is doing u dirty