Supreme Court to Trump: Hand Over Your Taxes!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Hmmm... an opinion piece from a neo-marxist tabloid. You've really put me in a bind here. How to respond appropriately?

Here, let me take a couple chopsticks, shove them up my nostrils and damage my frontal lobes. Ok, there, my higher reasoning abilities have been seriously impaired, my IQ has dropped about 100 points, putting me still at an unfair advantage over those suffering TDS. Ok, now I can respond on the same level. Ready? Here it goes:

Nuh-uh, you are. Niener, niener, niener.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m surprised the scotus decided not to take the Pennsylvania case. That is a slam duck win for Trump and a slap in the face towards people who violated to constitution to stack the deck for Biden. It’s plain as day in the constitution that it is the state legislature job. Partisans in Pennsylvania who took oaths to uphold the constitution put their party politics over our limitations of government power. They are dangerous individuals.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think a lot of decision is based around keeping the United States united.
People elected Andrew Jackson as a :censored2: you to the north but he ended up greatly valuing the unity of America over his partisan southern views to the disappointment of some/most of his southern base.

I can understand that position, but I don’t necesarily agree with it, we did end up in an all out brother war shortly after Jackson anyway. Unity will never be reached by letting grievances go unaddressed.

El Correcto

god is dead
And considering the size of his holdings that's a lot of info. What makes him any different from any other billionaire/millionaire? He's been audited plenty in the past. This is retribution, nothing more.
It’s their version of lock her up, but they are actually going for it.

oldngray

nowhere special
And considering the size of his holdings that's a lot of info. What makes him any different from any other billionaire/millionaire? He's been audited plenty in the past. This is retribution, nothing more.
The court allowed the release of his taxes but can't be released to the public.

How long do you think it will be before leaks start?

And it won't matter if there is nothing illegal. Expect hit pieces on him taking advantage of tax laws he didn't write. And he probably even donated to the wrong charities!

It will be fine

He’s settled fraud cases before. It’s not a stretch to think he probably committed fraud in other areas of his life.

Sportello

Hmmm... an opinion piece from a neo-marxist tabloid. You've really put me in a bind here. How to respond appropriately?

Here, let me take a couple chopsticks, shove them up my nostrils and damage my frontal lobes. Ok, there, my higher reasoning abilities have been seriously impaired, my IQ has dropped about 100 points, putting me still at an unfair advantage over those suffering TDS. Ok, now I can respond on the same level. Ready? Here it goes:

Tom Nichols is a neo-Marxist?

Okay.

I can’t even...

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
What does that have to do with what I posted? They had his returns all along. Y'all have made hay over his not releasing them as if there's a host of felonies he's hiding. As I pointed out earlier he probably had political reasons for not releasing them, but if there was anything illegal indicated the IRS would have been after him before the election and considering how his early administration leaked like a sieve no doubt that would've leaked too. What amazes me is how you ignore felonies and impeachable offenses of Democrats but want to hound Trump for the rest of his life. Why? He had the temerity of taking the presidency away from you and was improving lives through good old fashion capitalism. Can't have that!
Yup, he probably did have political reasons.

All he had to do is tell you he would and the gullibles would fergit. Remember when you believed he divested himself? Or when he promised a middle class tax cut days before the midterm elections? Or how about the times he said he would NEVER golf while criticizing Obama?

The "political reasons" were that his supporters are not very smart.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)

You can't have a negative IQ.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I’m surprised the scotus decided not to take the Pennsylvania case. That is a slam duck win for Trump and a slap in the face towards people who violated to constitution to stack the deck for Biden. It’s plain as day in the constitution that it is the state legislature job. Partisans in Pennsylvania who took oaths to uphold the constitution put their party politics over our limitations of government power. They are dangerous individuals.

Democrats are in favor of signature verification for Gavin Newsom's recall petition. Not even the election, the petition. But when republicans do it, it's vote suppression. Lol.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You say this often. Ever think it may be you?

No, because every time they are pretending that I said something that I didn't say, or that they can logically conclude something they can't, so they can appear to have won an argument point, I guess. But you knew that, since you do it alot, on purpose, right? Or am I giving you too much credit?

Last edited: