Sups working

Days

Yal must have no super slow employees in your hub.

Just wait til you're behind some slow guy that comes in completely out of it. Can't pull the belt, can't load anything. All the work just falls onto you. Do this every day and then tell me that you don't want sups to touch boxes. There's a fine line between taking hours away from pre-loaders and helping out when needed. Yal must never go to the bathroom either? Leave for 10-15 minutes and expect the people around you to load 8 trucks until you get back. As long as the sups are not loading MY cars I won't file

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Just wait til you're behind some slow guy that comes in completely out of it. Can't pull the belt, can't load anything. All the work just falls onto you. Do this every day and then tell me that you don't want sups to touch boxes. There's a fine line between taking hours away from pre-loaders and helping out when needed. Yal must never go to the bathroom either? Leave for 10-15 minutes and expect the people around you to load 8 trucks until you get back. As long as the sups are not loading MY cars I won't file

You could always work more safely like the folks around you are doing

An0n

Ah hire more people. Idk