Sups working

Dhydratd

Wait keep it for just.....a....fewwww...more...sec.......ohhh.

giphy.gif

Heffalump

Yal must have no super slow employees in your hub.

Just wait til you're behind some slow guy that comes in completely out of it. Can't pull the belt, can't load anything. All the work just falls onto you. Do this every day and then tell me that you don't want sups to touch boxes. There's a fine line between taking hours away from pre-loaders and helping out when needed. Yal must never go to the bathroom either? Leave for 10-15 minutes and expect the people around you to load 8 trucks until you get back. As long as the sups are not loading MY cars I won't file
That's nobody's fault but the company for burying you in work and making you believe it's your fault for going to the restroom. Snap out of it buddy.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
That's nobody's fault but the company for burying you in work and making you believe it's your fault for going to the restroom. Snap out of it buddy.
Promote laziness,, I say every preloaded should go to the bathroom and work slower. Hopefully it gets so bad the company goes under. Yeah we’ll show um

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
They "help" people alot too. Im going to start grieving everything
Just don’t ever become a steward, when your representing an employee at panel the BM, DM, and RM will all remember you and said employee will pay the price.