T D U S U C K S

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Why ? Are you gonna lie about this too? I just asked some friendly questions..
I approved this post from the mod queue. What were the friendly questions? These?

You just pull your d* out of it?

I think you know the answer to that "oh powerful mod" . Did you get bullied as a kid?

You are undermining your own credibility. Walk it back. You have something valuable to say, don't let your emotions rule what and when you respond to something.

hyena

I approved this post from the mod queue. What were the friendly questions? These?

You are undermining your own credibility. Walk it back. You have something valuable to say, don't let your emotions rule what and when you respond to something.
Yes I was joking I'm not seeing the harm in these posts. What's wrong with you? I'm not attacking you in any way. Btw did you take your meds today?

LeadBelly

Banned

So are you trying to tell him to think about it for two minutes before he posts it????

Give him a 24 hour time out and he will be better behaved tomorrow

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Yes I was joking I'm not seeing the harm in these posts. What's wrong with you? I'm not attacking you in any way. Btw did you take your meds today?
TTKU: From the House Rules:

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

hyena

you must give me the chance to respond.