Taking all your breaks at the end of your day

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
I’ve seen a print out stop for stop time stamps on their planned day. I’ve never seen an auto planned two 15 and a 30 deducted. We’re over an hour everyday the moment we drive out
I had a ride along and the supervisor could look on his tablet and tell me how far behind I was throughout the day. But couldn't tell me why I was behind.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You’re clearly *. Taking breaks at the end has no affect on the route.

Maybe now that we can sheet businesses as closed instead of missed after 5. But before, if you took your lunch at the end of the day, that meant you had more time to do all your businesses. If you took your lunch and breaks throughout the day, that would often mean having to break off to get businesses and pick ups done on time, adding miles and time to your day.

Maybe now that we can sheet businesses as closed instead of missed after 5. But before, if you took your lunch at the end of the day, that meant you had more time to do all your businesses. If you took your lunch and breaks throughout the day, that would often mean having to break off to get businesses and pick ups done on time, adding miles and time to your day.
They will keep cutting routes if you continue to make service by pushing your lunch to the end of the day and that's not right

imjanedoe

banned slut
I had a ride along and the supervisor could look on his tablet and tell me how far behind I was throughout the day. But couldn't tell me why I was behind.
It’s like trying to get the crabby patty secret formula 🧐 how did they do? Mine couldn’t keep up with my speed and gave up after the second hour. They watched me from the car 👋🏻
I stay consistent af, I like the methods. Can’t get fired for doing your job. I don’t even carry pkgs heavier than 8lbs lol I’ll put it down on the cab floor.

Save those knees! 3pts don’t jump off docks! - all the old drivers

imjanedoe

banned slut
They will keep cutting routes if you continue to make service by pushing your lunch to the end of the day and that's not right
yes. :censored2: losers that stare at the wall when they get back to take their lunch. Doing nobody else favors but management.
Our loop used to get 85-110 stops on a Saturday. When they cut routes we jump to 130-140s with like 35+ mile radius

yes. :censored2: losers that stare at the wall when they get back to take their lunch. Doing nobody else favors but management.
Our loop used to get 85-110 stops on a Saturday. When they cut routes we jump to 130-140s with like 35+ mile radius
I really don't understand why people do that.
Hey if you want me to skip by lunch that's fine but I'm not going to stay there the end of the day and take it

imjanedoe

banned slut
Wow! Your hub is that advanced?
We got these too. Your IDs don’t scan? I’m surprised more people didn’t make fake ones.
My old building had those x ray scanners. Never put my food/drinks through them. It’ll also have a security check in and out time on the UPSers time card viewer (maybe not all)