Tattoo policy

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We've got a dude here with tats on his face, tasteful tats like tear drops and knives and a naked lady, and he wants to go driving... he'll fit right in with all the beardos and hair bears.
Question... are there any orthodox Jew drivers who get off early enough to get home before Sundown on Friday to observe the Sabbath?
"beardos and hair bears" :happy-very:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well guess 80% of the guy drivers are out of style now
I don't really like shaving my upper lip so usually I just trim it with a beard trimmer a couple times a week.

Even that isn't good enough for my wife. Two days of upper lip stubble and a fresh shaved face and she's yelling at me "SHAVE THAT :censored2: OFF YOUR LIP!!!!"

davidix

Wear a long sleeve to work then take that crap off later in the day. You think anybody cares? Nobody gives a crap. Theirs people walking around with beards because their skin gets irritated.

Put an arm sleeve if you want. It won't matter when you're out there banging out stops.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Wear a long sleeve to work then take that crap off later in the day. You think anybody cares? Nobody gives a crap. Theirs people walking around with beards because their skin gets irritated.

Put an arm sleeve if you want. It won't matter when you're out there banging out stops.
Yeah- their skin gets irritated from NOT having a beard. Sure.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I don't really like shaving my upper lip so usually I just trim it with a beard trimmer a couple times a week.

Even that isn't good enough for my wife. Two days of upper lip stubble and a fresh shaved face and she's yelling at me "SHAVE THAT :censored2: OFF YOUR LIP!!!!"
I was coaching softball last week and catching and took a foul tip to the face. Right in the kisser. The leather surface ripped the top layers of skin off my upper lip (and also had a big gash inside my lip that required stitches). So since the incident since I can't shave around the wound I have been growing a mustache. My wife HATES it!! She asked me the other night, "When are you going to get rid of that?" I said, "when you shave, so will I!" She wasn't amused. :laughing:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was coaching softball last week and catching and took a foul tip to the face. Right in the kisser. The leather surface ripped the top layers of skin off my upper lip (and also had a big gash inside my lip that required stitches). So since the incident since I can't shave around the wound I have been growing a mustache. My wife HATES it!! She asked me the other night, "When are you going to get rid of that?" I said, "when you shave, so will I!" She wasn't amused. :laughing:
My wife is like really mad. She will yell at me. It's disgusting shave that :censored2: off your lip.

God forbid I point anything about her I find disgusting.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
There not even letting drivers wear these at my building must wear the long sleeves
That's a little overkill. Sounds like uniform compliance is flavor of the month. There is a company that makes ups brown compression sleeves. People make a big deal out of the long sleeves. I too have to wear long sleeves everyday. It's not a big deal. You will get used to it.

muthatrucka

Has anyone seen the crazyruben guy on Instagram? The dude works in Cali in local 396 according to the Instagram account. His entire face is tattooed. That's dedication to a tattoo right there. Dude is gangsta as they come.