Taylor answers questions; When?

browned out

At the end of the teleforum and at the encouragement of Taylor ; many UPS teamster employees left questions after the beep. Taylor stated all the questions will be transcribed and that the most frequently asked questions will be answered.

This will take some time if they want to get it all "transcribed"

There are many simple questions that could have already been answered on the UPS Rising or on the Teamster website today.

I have a feeling that the tough voice mail questions will be deleted. Here are a few softball questions:

Do FT package car drivers have a right to OT before hybrids?

What is the 25% hybrid number actually based on? Please be forthright in your answer.

What is the number of protected jobs based on? Being honest and forthright is of utmost importance.

Does a RPCD have the right to bump a 22.4 if the RPCD does not have 40 hours in by Friday?

If the Teamsters and UPS's intent was to reduce excessive OT; why not offer all OT on a voluntary basis 1st before forcing? That way current RPCD and 22.4 would get some relief from OT if they don't want OT.

Why force anyone to work OT when they do not want OT and restrict others from OT who volunteer for it?

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Cut my route on Mondays. But give me guaranteed 4-10's then. Tues-fri schedule. I just want to make sure I get my 40 hours minimum

Box Ox

At the end of the teleforum and at the encouragement of Taylor ; many UPS teamster employees left questions after the beep. Taylor stated all the questions will be transcribed and that the most frequently asked questions will be answered.

This will take some time if they want to get it all "transcribed"

There are many simple questions that could have already been answered on the UPS Rising or on the Teamster website today.

I have a feeling that the tough voice mail questions will be deleted. Here are a few softball questions:

Do FT package car drivers have a right to OT before hybrids?

What is the 25% hybrid number actually based on? Please be forthright in your answer.

What is the number of protected jobs based on? Being honest and forthright is of utmost importance.

Does a RPCD have the right to bump a 22.4 if the RPCD does not have 40 hours in by Friday?

If the Teamsters and UPS's intent was to reduce excessive OT; why not offer all OT on a voluntary basis 1st before forcing? That way current RPCD and 22.4 would get some relief from OT if they don't want OT.

Why force anyone to work OT when they do not want OT and restrict others from OT who volunteer for it?

Fat chance they'll be answering any tough questions. Those snowflakes have started hiding all user comments on their Facebook posts.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
With overtime after 8 hours of course!
It's pretty clear the only people who are getting what they want this contract is ups. With Hoffa taking away our ability to strike and Taylor giving the company everything they want and more. We are just going to be kicking the can down the road until this contract is forced upon us. Hoffa and Taylor are absolutely spineless. They need to be kicked out of office.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
There are already way too many concessions proposed in this new contract, we don't need to give away our time and a half too!
I know everyone is in a different spot in their life and the union can't please everybody. I would gladly give my o.t. to someone who wants it more than I do. I'd rather be there for my kids then a couple extra hundred bucks a week. I don't see why they couldn't offer 5/8's and a limited number of 4/10's for those who want it. If they know they are going to cut 40% of the routes every Monday for the foreseeable future. Why not offer up to 40% of a center can bid on tuesday through friday 4/10 work week.

Bolshevik

It's pretty clear the only people who are getting what they want this contract is ups. With Hoffa taking away our ability to strike and Taylor giving the company everything they want and more. We are just going to be kicking the can down the road until this contract is forced upon us. Hoffa and Taylor are absolutely spineless. They need to be kicked out of office.

They arent spineless. They are complicit, in cahoots, shareholders, part of the same 'class' of people, they go golfing on weekends afterall.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Fat chance they'll be answering any tough questions. Those snowflakes have started hiding all user comments on their Facebook posts.
Absolutely pathetic.... I want to know what is the Intl going to do when O’Brien’s and Z’s locals vote down this contract ... better get ready to go back to the drawing board Denis....better get your bags packed now

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Those two are going to make a o/z ticket in 2021 a landslide... just wait and see

Superteeth2478

Absolutely pathetic.... I want to know what is the Intl going to do when O’Brien’s and Z’s locals vote down this contract ... better get ready to go back to the drawing board Denis....better get your bags packed now
That's what I'm thinking. Hell, it was already a 90% plus "no" vote at airhub, it'll probably be 100% "no" this time around after what happened last time...what kind of rabbit are they going to pull out of the hat this time to shove it down their throats?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Do 22.4s have to qualify or make book
Whatever you want to call it

Or, are they just given the job?
Ups will be handing them out like Cracker Jack licenses.... they probably won’t be going to Intragrad....ups is going to take care of their babies....their “moneymakers”... best thing since surepost, I’m sure!