TDU Leader bankrupts Local

image.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It is an open door.

n3yg3.png

-Bug-
I already read this.

Her local is still IN THE BLACK.

My local wishes they had those numbers.

Yet you keep harping on 805 (Sandy's) local.

And not a peep for a much, much worse local, 952.

Sounds like BUG just has a hate-on for anything TDU.

member6045

I already read this.

Her local is still IN THE BLACK.

My local wishes they had those numbers.

Yet you keep harping on 805 (Sandy's) local.

And not a peep for a much, much worse local, 952.

Sounds like BUG just has a hate-on for anything TDU.

Your local my be in worse than Sandy but please 805 is done. Don't try to justify the horrible brink that 805 is in? THE only reason 805 is still not like your local is!! They all took huge pay cuts!! Sandy made 3 times more last year. I believe the hole board to major cuts. The board reduced there pension, annuity and healthcare. Isn't it weird 805 paid nobody! Rent, lawyers, nobody!! The facts are there!

2015 salary $15,00.00
2014 salary $ 99,000.00

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Your local my be in worse than Sandy but please 805 is done. Don't try to justify the horrible brink that 805 is in? THE only reason 805 is still not like your local is!! They all took huge pay cuts!! Sandy made 3 times more last year. I believe the hole board to major cuts. The board reduced there pension, annuity and healthcare. Isn't it weird 805 paid nobody! Rent, lawyers, nobody!! The facts are there!

2015 salary $15,00.00
2014 salary $ 99,000.00
My local just bought a 3rd pair of season tickets to the Angels.

My local is going in the WRONG direction.

But they are not TDU, so you'll say nothing about my local.

Bet hey, you'll keep digging and digging to find dirt to spread about 804, 805 and 89.

member6045

My brother I feel your pain about your local and I'm sorry!!! I don't wanna see any union member go through that!!! You call it digging? I just want members to be informed!!! I'm not sold on all HOFFA on ever issue and no one should, But these 3 individuals are dangerous for teamsters!!

Inthegame

2015 salary $15,00.00
2014 salary $ 99,000.00
That's funny, you thinking you're exposing TDU Sandy with "facts". It's a strange and lonely world you live in 6045, as simple details often elude you. Oh well here we go again... (I'll type slow so you can keep up)
Because L805 has merged, you're looking at a "terminal" report covering Jan 1 to Feb 28, 2015. Here's a brain teaser for you, did you notice how no other local posts an LM2 for the current year until March 31 of the following year? It's because the current year doesn't end until Dec 31.
However L805 has ended operations and merged with all assets and liabilities and now all future reports will be on L810's report so you'll have to wait til next year to find Sandy's compensation for 2015.
Now those are real facts, not 6045's imagined facts.

anHOURover

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1428212664.790172.jpg

ITS 145 am and HOFFA AND HALL SUCK!
These 2 clowns and obrien are afraid to step into a ups building that voted no!! How you going to win an election IF THEY ARE AFRAID TO FACE THE MEMBERS? THE 3 pigs on Louisiana ave will be slaughtered in 2016!