TDU Leader bankrupts Local

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Just like Sandy Pope did? And you think Timmy 2 Tons will save us? I can see it now, "90,000 full time drivers lose their job because Tiny hosted a wildcat!" Stick to something he knows, like making a pigs lard milk shake.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
These 2 clowns and O are afraid to step into a ups building that voted no!! How you going to win an election IF THEY ARE AFRAID TO FACE THE MEMBERS?

Of course, you realize....

UPS members (the majority) don't bother to vote in Local elections, National elections,

Or, even on their own contract.

And are only 1/5.... of the (total) Teamster members.

-Bug-

anHOURover

Just like Sandy Pope did? And you think Timmy 2 Tons will save us? I can see it now, "90,000 full time drivers lose their job because Tiny hosted a wildcat!" Stick to something he knows, like making a pigs lard milk shake.
I never said I was a Timmy or sandy fan but it would be nice to have leaders with a set of balls. Since carey left we have had a corporate lawyer just showing up for photo ops!!

anHOURover

UPS members (the majority) don't bother to vote in Local elections, National elections,

-Bug-
When you steal members voting rights on a contract it tends to piss then off! The pigs on louisana ave will be slaughtered in 2016

Ron Carey lives on

Honest question if your were sitting on a bug and a known Tduer or whatever ' s grievance and it a legitimate grievance, would you side with the company cause the person is a tduer?

Sent using BrownCafe App

-Bug-
Yea what guys like him fail to realize is that there are a lot of teamsters that actually vote. These guys only see ups. Their eyes are only set for ups. There are a lot of other members that actually vote and they aren't at ups.

image.jpg

anHOURover

I have a way of reaching 30,000 teamsters and and growing every day. There are many just like me and we love amen Hall
A younger Hall with carey had balls .. Fast forward to now.. He's old and weak!! Ups best friend. He still won't dare come back to my union hall or on the shop floor. Last time he showed up he lied and left his piles of sh** everywhere like a pig!!
Lead you tell as many stories as PAFF. IM TRYING TO figure out who's the better story teller...

anHOURover

Really ?

Put up....

Or, shut up.

-Bug-
Ohhhh I put up. I'll recite some of his lies
"This plan mirrors your current healthcare"
"We won't be paying $90... We won't pay $9. We won't pay 9 cents!"
"Ups wants to get out of the healthcare business"
"This is the best contract ever"
I CAN GO ON!! SHALL I?
hall LIES!! Steals teamsters right to vote on their contract!!
THE PIG SHALL BE SLAUGHTERED in 2016!!

A younger Hall with carey had balls .. Fast forward to now.. He's old and weak!! Ups best friend. He still won't dare come back to my union hall or on the shop floor. Last time he showed up he lied and left his piles of sh** everywhere like a pig!!
Lead you tell as many stories as PAFF. IM TRYING TO figure out who's the better story teller...
He's been to my hall and to ups many times. We treat him like a king and we vote a lot and we vote for him. Bring it on.

And like I said boy I'm mobilizing my way to spread the word. Bring it on.