TDU

Atomic_Smurf

I don't think less of any teamster, who feels they need to join or get information, because they feel helpless with a incompetent BA, bit i'll tell you a little secret, you will always get more confronting him 1 on 1, without a crowd. Than crying to tdu. They've done some good things, there time is over. Its like watching fox news, whens the last time you something positive

Sent using BrownCafe App
5 minutes ago. Sgt. Tahmooressi was released from Mexican imprisonment despite our presidents lack of concern.

Atomic_Smurf

Tdu sucks. They never have anything positive to say about the international. Their leader Ken P is not a teamster. He was one in 1974 and figured out a way to make money off teamsters backs without being a member. He is also a communist.

A lot of new teamsters go to tru for info because it's there and it appeals to them. Then they get some time in and move on and figure out its a scam.
Aren't they all communists?

Fullhouse

So getting the opportunity to vote for our IBT leadership is a bad thing? Without TDU that would have never happened not that it matters with the low voter particiation. If it were up to the IBT our local level leadership would chose for us despite our wishes!

Ron Carey lives on

I believe that. I do believe Tdu played a role in us voting for officials. I guess what I'm concerned about is how one sided their website is and has been. National voter turnout, not 1 word on website? Their hatred for IBT keeps them from aligning on working family issues like "right to work". There is absolutely no optimism with them anymore, but then they wouldn't exist if everything was to their liking

Sent using BrownCafe App

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
whistle blowers? Blowers, DEFINITELY!
But a simplified term is RAT.
However, if you think they are here for your wellbeing, your delusional.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Does TDU lie?

But the OG lies, cheats and steal from the membership.

That is a FACT.

And you ask if TDU lies.

Don't worry about all the lying, cheating and stealing done by H's goons.

Are you benefiting off Teamsters getting screwed?

Spongebob1

Let me ask you this wide,..... Did tdu sell out the members for six Super Bowl tickets,???

image.jpeg