TDU

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The last bottle of snake oil I bought was from Carey and it cost me my pension then H came along and mine is over 100% funded.
Pensions didn't start to fail until H's 16th year in office.

In 16 years, H couldn't figure out a way to save these pensions from collspse?

Unfortunately for all Teamsters, the amswer is no.

realbrown1

James P. H grew up on picket lines and in union meetings. He is the only son of James R. H, former General President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. On his 18th birthday, H received his own union card and was sworn in by his father. Prior to becoming Administrative Assistant to Michigan Joint Council 43, H was a labor lawyer in Detroit for 25 years.

TEAMSTER CAREER

1960s: Teamster laborer in Detroit and Alaska, loading and unloading freight from ships, driving trucks and buses, and operating heavy equipment.
E
1968-93: Teamster attorney representing members in workers compensation cases, Social Security, and personal legal matters; represented Teamster joint councils and local unions.

1993-98: Administrative Assistant to the President of Michigan Joint Council 43.

1999-Present: General President, International Brotherhood of Teamsters.

All accurate info. Also he has consistently PAID HIS DUES since the 60's. He worked unloading ships on the Great Lakes, and he worked driving trucks, heavy equipment and buses in Alaska during the construction of the BEMIS (Ballistic Missle Early Warning System) military base there you go sparky.
He grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yea I'm thinking we would be in the calander before @Spongebob1 & @realbrown1
I thought @realbrown1 made the calendar? See...
image.jpeg

realbrown1

You probably don't go to bars now because of your PTSD from getting slapped off that bar stool.
Did I mention lately that 3 major Teamster pension funds are collapsing under H?

And what has he done to help the Teamsters in those plans?

Nothing.

Imposing contracts, pension funds failing and all the corruption that has happened in the last 17 years under H, he doesn't deserve another term.

Hell, he so old, he may not live to see the end of his term.

Spongebob1

Did I mention lately that 3 major Teamster pension funds are collapsing under H?

And what has he done to help the Teamsters in those plans?

Nothing.

Imposing contracts, pension funds failing and all the corruption that has happened in the last 17 years under H, he doesn't deserve another term.

Hell, he so old, he may not live to see the end of his term.

Winner!!!!