Teamcare Retiree Insurance Doesn't Pay If Spouse is Disabled

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Hey Scratch-
Have you involved your state's Insurance Commission"
Google "(your state) Insurance Commission" and see if they can help.

Of course I thought about my state insurance commissioner. Its a national union healthcare plan with an exemption thanks to ObamaCare. I think Teamcare cares more about Teamcare than it does all of us who paid into it for so long. Just like UPS and the Teamsters, they don't care about retirees one bit.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My wife wrote a letter to Sean O'Brien a month ago and we got back this response today.

B66A8E23-0774-45A6-B8D1-C55D34B0E70C_1_201_a.jpeg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The union and company don't give a damn about retirees. We still have a few weeks before our second and final appeal will be held, I'm not holding my breath on a positive outcome.

The union and company don't give a damn about retirees. We still have a few weeks before our second and final appeal will be held, I'm not holding my breath on a positive outcome.
That's BS
I don't expect them to do anything over minor issue but with something like that somebody could definitely put a little time and effort and look into it for a minute

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Believe it or not at one time retirees period were honored and awarded for their long service and loyalty. Now a days we are considered a nuisance or a liability even by our Collective Bargaining Unions, a drain on their assets nothing else.

We are have to forget this "Brotherhood" crap were everybody is treated equal...TeamCare, the Union and the Company are big bureaucracies, each one only cares for the bottom line and we all our caught in the middle. They know the laws and will find out some loophole or statue of limitation to save a buck. Each one really hates each other if the truth be known...

One thinks that after you retire that they cannot get to you again...Think again...The whole system is flawed and possibly corrupted, so go on and sue. Getting these characters in court before a judge or jury is a drawn out affair and they know it, lawyers know the law and not many are capable or risking their own time and resources to take your case, even if you have a good one.

The Federal or State Agencies that were designed to overlook this bureaucracies are either neutered, incompetent or looking the other way.

Study the laws of Procurement as it relates of Pension and Health and Welfare overpayments. (Statue of Limitation).

Last edited: