Teamster Dopes

Joe brown

Part timers are not there for a check. I wanted the benefits.
I get this, I have said the same thing and people don’t understand. When your PT making 10.50 a day before taxes and being chased out the door after 3.5 hours for a total of 17.5hours a week, no one who’s making about $30 a day is doing it for the money. No we are not rich and yes we need money but we aren’t going to get it here but we will get the insurance so...I get it. Gotta work 2nd jobs or go on road.

If you guys knew anything about being a pilot. I only fly 30 hours a MONTH. On duty for 70 a month. I have plenty of time to text. How do you package car drivers post so much? Package car drivers are the ones who post the most on Brown Cafe. Which is strange, these package car drivers say they work 70 hours a week. But post on Brown Cafe 1,000 times a day. If a flight is in auto, it’s safer texting than driving a package car.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
gifdump_3439_14.gif

What'dyabringmetoday???

If you guys knew anything about being a pilot. I only fly 30 hours a MONTH. On duty for 70 a month. I have plenty of time to text. How do you package car drivers post so much? Package car drivers are the ones who post the most on Brown Cafe. Which is strange, these package car drivers say they work 70 hours a week. But post on Brown Cafe 1,000 times a day. If a flight is in auto, it’s safer texting than driving a package car.
I think most pilots know how to write a sentence.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
OK enlighten all of us please… Maybe a little background on your career path to UPS airlines? Former military? I was an MP in the Marine Corps, reserve so basically checking IDs at the gate every month. This was at a joint air national guard base, the Marines in my unit flew the C-130 tanker, I always enjoyed shooting the :censored2: with those pilots any time they would give me the time of day LOL

Never met one that flew UPS outside of the reserves, mostly American Airlines, Delta and a lot of JetBlue guys

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

:bsbullf: