Teamsters Back to Work

Zurion

Lol

Negotiated union work is like politics, you don't involve kids, family or spouses if they are outside the union-company relationship.

What about the families of the people who were fired? UPS was probably their only source of benefits, they sound pretty involved to me.

nWo

Maybe the union and management should work together to create some sort of combo job. Part hub employee part driver. Some of them can come in and help preload wrap up before they start delivering.

😉

Mst3k

Maybe the union and management should work together to create some sort of combo job. Part hub employee part driver. Some of them can come in and help preload wrap up before they start delivering.

😉
Most centers have those already. Rpcds working off the clock to take their day a little easier

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Isn't this the same local where a grandstanding BA got a bunch of drivers fired a few years back and the International had to come down and bail them out?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

😉
That’s what a 22.4 is
Oh wait....

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Isn't this the same local where a grandstanding BA got a bunch of drivers fired a few years back and the International had to come down and bail them out?
This actually explains a lot.
Clearly the PT employees in every other center nationwide are staying late until their sups tell them to clock out... NOT

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Seems stupid to mix business with someone's personal life, potentially putting innocent lives in danger? For what, a election? The family should sue the local for a stunt like this.
I’m going to have to agree with you on this. Our union split into two factions for the upcoming election and the “new slate” did publicity stunts like this that made the news. It was 100% just to get votes. Things got pretty nasty between the old and the new like tire slashings in the parking lot. Good times.

542thruNthru

I’m going to have to agree with you on this. Our union split into two factions for the upcoming election and the “new slate” did publicity stunts like this that made the news. It was 100% just to get votes. Things got pretty nasty between the old and the new like tire slashings in the parking lot. Good times.
I'm guessing you're local 512.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
These tactics seem popular until something bad goes down and public opinion turns on you. If I were in the 804 for example, I would worry about dishing out money in a lawsuit. The family has a good case.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol a lawsuit for what?
The lawyers can dream all sort of things up. The wife and kids are emotional traumatized, protection costs, etc. They all file suits. In discovery, they find out who paid for the sign. Was it union money, etc. Cheaper to write the check than fight.

1620735897017.png