Teamsters demand answers

Thebrownblob

Just work a little bit smarter and if you're getting overheated back it down and find a place to cool off

When we get stuck with the hot days I won't grab a bag of ice put up my cooler.
Nothing like grabbing a bag of ice and put it on your head holding up your body for a couple seconds to bring your core temperature down
You mean you’re not baking cookies on your dash? 😂

Pullman Brown

And shockingly we’ve always had these issues even the picture in that story is from 2012 and the guy‘s driving a stick shift LOL it’s always been hot in the summer, big deal. Nothing is new under the sun.

Those old manuals with the high steps were definitely worse. Work load was less but I remember driving those no power steering workout machines for air in 2006. Forget that running a route. It’s definitely a generation thing going on here.

TopsyKrets

$41.51
There are worse jobs out there that deal with the heat way more than we do. Roofing. Asphalt guys. Any kind of outside construction job you name it. I don’t see everyone crying about them.

You know why. Cause the union spoils everyone and turns them into entitled crybabies that want everything done easy and convenient for them. Crying about the heat. Drink some cold water and take a break. You can’t handle it than get another job.

That’s my 2 cents

Damn dude.. these are the exact words my on road told me while on the phone with him telling him I needed to go to the ER last month.

You should be division manager in no time.

Trucker Clock

Those old manuals with the high steps were definitely worse. Work load was less but I remember driving those no power steering workout machines for air in 2006.

I had to park mine every night in a tight building with little room between the package car and the wall in front of it. Every night when I parked mine, I watered down the floor first to make it easier to turn that POS while parking into a tight spot.

If I couldn't get a hose, I had to literally stand up for more leverage while trying to crank the wheel all the way to one side to get it into the parking spot.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I had to park mine every night in a tight building with little room between the package car and the wall in front of it. Every night when I parked mine, I watered down the floor first to make it easier to turn that POS while parking into a tight spot.

If I couldn't get a hose, I had to literally stand up for more leverage while trying to crank the wheel all the way to one side to get it into the parking spot.
Ahhh, the good old days…..🤣

Just one? Try parking 20 package cars that way.