Teamsters election may hold cards for upcoming UPS contract talks

542thruNthru

dont be so *ing naive.
Look I'm trying to find the results of all this on Google. You're telling me to do my homework. You post a TDU article/subpoena for bank records and no outcome. All I'm asking for is more information.

Right now I see nothing but a hit piece. The same thing TDU puts out all the time. Like when O'brien wasn't their boy. If something happen then say it.

You said she took all her lesbian friends on a members paid trip. I see many people listed in the subpoena. So what's up?

542thruNthru

I’ve got no vote standing on the outside looking in I just call’em like I see’em
Well according to members every local, BA and Steward is corrupt or working for the company. I'm just asking for more than a subpoena and a TDU article.

I'm not the company. I don't automatically condemn someone because one piece of paper says something on it.

Plus let's be honest you're just trying to get something going so you can sit back and watch the show while sipping a Naturday. ;)

So, sixteen people had credit cards and there were missing receipts. She is one of sixteen people with a credit card or two. There were receipts missing and the bill still got paid. From any number of sixteen people. Of the sixteen people, she may or may not be one of the people without proper receipts.

This was a wealth of information. Thank you.

BlackCat

Look I'm trying to find the results of all this on Google. You're telling me to do my homework. You post a TDU article/subpoena for bank records and no outcome. All I'm asking for is more information.

Right now I see nothing but a hit piece. The same thing TDU puts out all the time. Like when O'brien wasn't their boy. If something happen then say it.

You said she took all her lesbian friends on a members paid trip. I see many people listed in the subpoena. So what's up?
If you were in 104 you would have seen it with your own eyes. I dont give a rats ass about TDU, this was flaunted right out in the open.

Openly lesbian drivers being taken on all expense paid trips to union conventions on everybodys dime. They USED to also get paid for their time off work but the heat started catching up and they had to start using personal days.

Room, board, flight, and meals all paid for by 104 members. All of this happening during this time period of 2016.

BlackCat

So, sixteen people had credit cards and there were missing receipts. She is one of sixteen people with a credit card or two. There were receipts missing and the bill still got paid. From any number of sixteen people. Of the sixteen people, she may or may not be one of the people without proper receipts.

you think i am going to do all your research? eat a bag of dicks.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If you were in 104 you would have seen it with your own eyes. I dont give a rats ass about TDU, this was flaunted right out in the open.

Openly lesbian drivers being taken on all expense paid trips to union conventions on everybodys dime. They USED to also get paid for their time off work but the heat started catching up and they had to start using personal days.

Room, board, flight, and meals all paid for by 104 members. All of this happening during this time period of 2016.
How many lesbo drivers ya’all got anyway

542thruNthru

Exactly. I mean he seems to know about some lesbian get away so where is that at or is it another members rumor because they don't like her.

While searching I saw TU ran for office 3 years ago. So if this was so blatant why didn't they win?

I am a 104 Teamster and was in 2016, and I'm unaware of these goings on. I'm genuinely asking what you're getting at.