Teamsters endorse Joe Biden??

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
especially when, since Clinton, Democrats have adopted Third Way economic policy under the veneer of hard liberal identity politics. I mean, I can count on Democrats to not seat Union-hating federal judges, but those are the same judges that would take my AR-15. Biden was faced with this question at a UAW auto plant and just said “vote for somebody else” and walked away. Way to win over blue collar working men.
Biden said he's going to eliminate all fracking and fossil fuel jobs, many of which are union. It's on video. Now he says he's not. The guy will say anything to get a vote, he doesn't care about unions.

More deflection from you.

I'm sorry you are incapable of having a discussion without personal attacks. I'm going to assume it's just the typical irrational emotion we so often see from radical leftists like yourself, and not a reflection of your intellectual ability to discuss the topic.

Only a deranged person would support the Teamsters! You can bet they’ll be taking dues this week from all of us! Teamsters is the only organization to offer its members nothing during pandemic. They sat at home collecting dues.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Biden said he's going to eliminate all fracking and fossil fuel jobs, many of which are union. It's on video. Now he says he's not. The guy will say anything to get a vote, he doesn't care about unions.
I don’t think Biden cares about anything these days besides his afternoon sponge bath with his jamaican nurse

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

A fracking ban that at times has been backed by former Vice President Joe Biden would batter the U.S. economy just as it emerges from its sharpest economic slowdown of the post-World War II era, according to a new study.

The plan would result in a total of 417,000 fewer jobs by 2030 as other jobs would be created elsewhere in the economy, and a $700 billion hit to U.S. gross domestic product.

Last edited:

zimbomb

A fracking ban that at times has been backed by former Vice President Joe Biden would batter the U.S. economy just as it emerges from its sharpest economic slowdown of the post-World War II era, according to a new study.

The plan would result in a total of 417,000 fewer jobs by 2030 as other jobs would be created elsewhere in the economy, and a $700 billion hit to U.S. gross domestic product.

The American Petroleum Institute (API) is the largest U.S. trade association for the oil and natural gas industry. It claims to represent nearly 600 corporations involved in production, refinement, distribution, and many other aspects of the petroleum industry.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
What has Joe Biden done for unions in his 50 years in politics?
The real question is , what did trump did for they ?
1599412882721.png

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Hey, explain to me what guarantees that the health care benefits the union fought for will remain intact when the country is required to move to single payer universal healthcare?
Just wondering....