Teamsters endorse Joe Biden??

zimbomb

Trump's "good people".
  • Roger Stone - Obstruction of an official proceeding, making false statements and witness tampering - Arrested and found guilty
  • Rick Gates - Financial fraud and lying to the friend.B.I. - Arrested and found guilty
  • Paul Manafort - Tax evasion, bank fraud, failure to disclose a foreign bank account and witness tampering - Arrested and found guilty
  • Michael D. Cohen - Lying to Congress - Arrested and plead guilty
  • George Papadopoulos - Lying to the friend.B.I. about conversations with people he believed were working on behalf of Russians - Arrested and plead guilty
  • Michael T. Flynn - Lying to the friend.B.I. - Arrested and plead guilty
  • Steve Bannon - Fraud, money laundering - Arrested, disposition pending

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Untitled3.png

zimbomb

You realize that is a picture of uyghur muslims in Communist China's concentration camps right? You know, China, the country that Biden accused Trump of being xenophobic against when he restricted travel from their coronavirus infected areas....

View attachment 306666
Do I realize a picture I googled "uyghur camp's" for is a picture of a Chinese concentration camps? One thing I know is "we build the wall" was a scam to steal money for weak minded racist pawns. I know The Trump Campaign Accepted Russian Help to Win in 2016.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Trump's "good people".
  • Roger Stone - Obstruction of an official proceeding, making false statements and witness tampering - Arrested and found guilty
  • Rick Gates - Financial fraud and lying to the friend.B.I. - Arrested and found guilty
  • Paul Manafort - Tax evasion, bank fraud, failure to disclose a foreign bank account and witness tampering - Arrested and found guilty
  • Michael D. Cohen - Lying to Congress - Arrested and plead guilty
  • George Papadopoulos - Lying to the friend.B.I. about conversations with people he believed were working on behalf of Russians - Arrested and plead guilty
  • Michael T. Flynn - Lying to the friend.B.I. - Arrested and plead guilty
  • Steve Bannon - Fraud, money laundering - Arrested, disposition pending

Well, if Flynn is any indication, everyone on that list is probably the victim of maliciously fraudulent prosecution (using fabricated evidence and entrapment) and a highly politicized judicial system.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The pandemic that didn't exist yet?

You got me there. I didn't look at the date, and I wasn't really following that situation. I vaguely remember it. But if Trump is anti-union, what would him intervening accomplish for the union? Sounds like him staying out of it was better for the union.

Even if it is common for a president to intervene, is it something a president should, or be expected to, do? What authority would he bring to force an outcome? We keep adding to the list of expectations of the government, and what do we end up with?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why hasn't Trump intervened in the UAW strike?

Trump's proven he won't stand up for union labor.

And it's pretty common for President's to intervene in strikes,
So you say President Trump is anti union because he didn't intervene in a strike.

Then you provide a list of other presidential interventions, all of which basically took away the unions right to strike.

Not a very compelling argument.
Seems to me that President Trump not intervening was actually a pro union stance.

Last edited: