Teamsters endorse Joe Biden??

M

MenInBrown

Who working Americans vote for is a huge issue. I realize that as a PT preload sup you believe that you are part of a multi billionaire corporation but you make less than most PT Union members and always well and less benefits. Keep pushing that trump kool aid.
It really seems to be a catch 22. Do we want jobs? You mention pay, but jobs have to be available, volume has to be available, and Biden has proven he’s shipping union jobs overseas. You call it koolaid but it’s really a 2 sided coin.

M

MenInBrown

The democrats take the union vote and the black vote for granted, every 4 years they come around pandering for our money and our vote then forget us.
Somehow somewhere people started looking at politicians like they are their boss. Wtf is that about? Politicians work for us.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Here is the link to the Teamsters official announcement

The Teamster's spokesperson provides some reasoning as to why they made the call, though its a PR event.

Here is the Biden's campaign page regarding unionized labor.

One could always read and consider these documents, as opposed to expressing knee-jerk anger at the discovery the world doesn't align perfectly to one's own world-view. But I expect such items might be instantly regarded as lies to be discounted based on their source. Meanwhile, a cursory and basic Google search turns up quite a few articles generally advising President Trump is adverse to union interests. I would not claim these are unbiased sources- but not many "Trump is pro union" articles pop up.

I'm a Pro-Union Teamster. A liberal. And I disapprove of Trump.

I exist. And there seem to be a couple others in this thread that are similar. So are the Teamsters really out of touch with their membership, since we are members?

This Browncafe site seems to have a vocal conservative membership. There is nothing wrong with that. But beware an echo chamber of your own creation. There is one person here saying they outright block anyone who supports Biden... a person actively and intentionally making their comfortable-ideas space smaller and 'echo-y-er'. They don't get more snowflake than that.

Don't be like that guy.

BrownCafe isn't representative of Teamster members or even Teamster members at UPS. If it were the APWA would be our "union", every contract since it's inception would have been overwhelmingly voted down, and Fred "I couldn't debate my way out of a paper bag" Zuckerman would be IBT Pres lol.

Biden/Harris 2020

I Can't Breathe.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
BrownCafe isn't representative of Teamster members or even Teamster members at UPS. If it were the APWA would be our "union", every contract since it's inception would have been overwhelmingly voted down, and Fred "I couldn't debate my way out of a paper bag" Zuckerman would be IBT Pres lol.

Biden/Harris 2020

I Can't Breathe.

At least Fred showed up for the debates...Where was Hoffa during the last two?

Answer: Doing the same as Biden for the same reasons..

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
At least Fred showed up for the debates...Where was Hoffa during the last two?

Answer: Doing the same as Biden for the same reasons..

Hoffa sent the appropriate Jr. Varsity team. Hall didn't even break a sweat, he probably could have sent his landscaper.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
BC331608-8566-4324-84CE-D8427561EC31.gif