Teamsters to STRIKE UPS coming soon.

Tony Q

BULL:censored2: you scare monger! UPS can not afford even a 5 day work stoppage! You are an idiot if you think management can take out loads using Orion! We will have one of the largest block parties on the picket line.

How about this meathead, Why don't you tell us how the '97 strike ended?
I cant wait till you are wrong. They will let the stuff pile up. You will look like such a dick to your customers when it hits the media what you make. Its coming. Have fun expecting your customers to help you out. They will be like 37 an hour and you get a pension and don't pay for healthcare, do it yourself.

LagunaBrown

boogie.jpg

Beware of people that have not even read the contract and telling people to vote no

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
LOL, 1/2 my customers tell me to my face they couldn't do what I do! ALL my Customers know how late I work day in and day out!

What they don't know is our CEO makes $7,000 an hour and 20% raises yearly! That our raises do not match inflation! That even the lowest management makes more than we do. That UPS makes 10% more every year pays 10% increasing divi's to management! need I go on?

bumped

We are complaining about working too many hours. So, now the 22.4 job is created to take some of the hours away from the RPCD . All of the 22.4 jobs that are created are going to get hammered with hours. What happens 5 years from now on the next contract when the language gets negotiated from screwing over the 22.4 with excess hours? What are we going to lose with that concession.

RPCD complain about too many hours, so screw the 22.4 drivers. Does anyone not think the 22.4 drivers are going to complain about the amount of hours?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
RPCD complain about too many hours, so screw the 22.4 drivers. Does anyone not think the 22.4 drivers are going to complain about the amount of hours?

When 22.4's complain TonyQ and D.T. will "negotiate" a new position. 22.69's which UPS will pay $10/hr less and work even more!

Time for change

Tony Tony let’s look at union proposal for contract. Yup you failed miserably. Failed existing part timers. You know the $1 an hour for designated responders...you couldn’t even get that for mixing it up with hazardous materials which was worth nothing to you. You decided to just call everyone skilled and not get everyone the dollar an hour. Really an epic failure and it’s not about $36 an hour as the vast majority you were supposed to negotiate for don’t make that. You got a bump in starting pay which is more of a company issue than union issue. Maybe negotiate for your actual part timers before your future part timers and the contract will have a chance the second time around. You definitely woke up the part time vote though.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Actually I am smiling ear to ear. Drinking scotch, and having a good time. I really wan this contract to go down. Vote NO
Start coming to the buildings and saying vote NO, unless you are part of TDU which if In fact you did help negotiate this contract you would not be apart of TDU more like Hoffas goons.

DOK

With the leadership of OZ coming and the members wanting to vote this contract down. Get ready to walk the line. Sean and Fred want a Strike. We are going on Strike.

Not trying to call you out but you were all positive regarding the contract in the past couple months, what happened?
I’m being sincere here, or do I have you confused with someone else on here?

To answer the question, no way we strike not a chance.

Superteeth2478

Not trying to call you out but you were all positive regarding the contract in the past couple months, what happened?

He's being a sarcastic little bitch because he's not swaying anyone's opinion.

No, we're not going to strike, it'll keep getting voted down until one of two things happens: The contract is actually improved sufficiently for a majority "yes" vote, or all the candy-ass bitches who want their stupid retro checks vote it in even if it hasn't changed after months on end. That's probably really what it's going to come down to. We'll end up being our own worst enemy.

Last edited:

Time for change

No, they are all guaranteed 40 hours. The double time is going to curb the over 60 hour weeks during peak. the 22.4 will get people under 9.5. You are just to ignorant to see it.

Tony has an inability to use proper English and he clearly can not use to and too correctly over and over again, and many other basic grammatical errors. I won’t mention IQ or education, but we all know there is a lack of it on the IBT negotiating side and not the company side. This contract demonstrates that very well.

Tony Q

The majority of the Keyboard Cowboys has made me want to reverse course and support you into voting this contact down. I want to see what UPS does with this action. I am pretty sure what their retort will be, and I want to see how the membership handles this. You can poke the bear all you want. I don't mean you in general, but the bear has been poked.