teamsters united candidate punks out

hyena

It's your story. I work 60 plus hours a week with a stay at home wife from a good teamster job and you are going to try and shame me because my wife appreciates that I do a lot around me the house. Are you drunk?
I disagree with you on politics but would never shame you bro. You fight for your rights and I respect that bro. Your a good Union man.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
You send me screenshots as well. Are you under the influence? This is very odd of you. And you are the one who told me to.
Sorry buddy. You are way out there... Just like with the private messages you send me I will no longer respond to you. I wish you well.

Sorry buddy. You are way out there... Just like with the private messages you send me I will no longer respond to you. I wish you well.
You haven't responded in a long time. You don't wish me well. You don't like me and you don't have to play the nice card. Let's not act like you do.

I disagree with you on politics but would never shame you bro. You fight for your rights and I respect that bro. Your a good Union man.
200w (9) (1).gif

Lead...chill

Bring back your magic.

Show us what you got.
I'm not mad. I was very respectful. I was asked questions and tagged and I responded. I'm not under the influence and in a positive frame of mind. The dialog was very out of character and I was a gentleman. My household chores were questioned and I responded. I also asked who I was talking to. A poster or a moderator. The Magic is not the same here Ivan. You know this. Just like I suspect you see a lot of other things going on here. It's not the same. After November I'll be gone from here like a fart in the wind. My advice will cease.

I'm not mad. I was very respectful. I was asked questions and tagged and I responded. I'm not under the influence and in a positive frame of mind. The dialog was very out of character and I was a gentleman. My household chores were questioned and I responded. I also asked who I was talking to. A poster or a moderator. The Magic is not the same here Ivan. You know this. Just like I suspect you see a lot of other things going on here. It's not the same. After November I'll be gone from here like a fart in the wind. My advice will cease.
Well.. I remember who you were and I respect your passion ..

Bring it to the Union forums.
You can do it