Teamsters United = inexperienced and down right laughable.

HBGPreloader

You want to see something funny? Here's a link of the guy who runs that campaign. Real outstanding citizen. http://nypost.com/2014/09/15/teamsters-union-chief-candidate-lost-his-license-after-dui-bust/
So, do you really think what is "good for thee is not for me"?
The prior contract gave drivers charged with DUI a "second chance" to get their life in order, after a DUI conviction, and return to driving.
So, why should you find it funny that this guy got popped for DUI?
Sadly, what I find funny, in an odd and disturbing way, is the new contract now protects those who are supposed to be "professional" drivers, now allowing them 2 DUI convictions before the company can take action against them.
Don't get me wrong. We are only human and we make mistakes. So, I believe that (nearly) everyone deserves a second chance.
But, to push for and allow a "professional" driver behind the wheel of a 80,000# rig after a second DUI conviction is just wrong at so many levels.

So, do you really think what is "good for thee is not for me"?
The prior contract gave drivers charged with DUI a "second chance" to get their life in order, after a DUI conviction, and return to driving.
So, why should you find it funny that this guy got popped for DUI?
Sadly, what I find funny, in an odd and disturbing way, is the new contract now protects those who are supposed to be "professional" drivers, now allowing them 2 DUI convictions before the company can take action against them.
Don't get me wrong. We are only human and we make mistakes. So, I believe that (nearly) everyone deserves a second chance.
But, to push for and allow a "professional" driver behind the wheel of a 80,000# rig after a second DUI conviction is just wrong at so many levels.
I kind of find it funny because I have no dui's.

Spongebob1

I'm a bit more "open minded" than some of the guys in this thread, but I have to agree with this. Running stewards for International VP spots is a joke.

I can't see myself voting for Hoffa again unless something really obscene about Sylvester comes out. Same deal with Hall. I've met Sean O a few times and think he's a solid guy, pretty old school Teamster. No idea why Hoffa isn't stepping aside and letting this guy run for GST..

http:/www.teamstersunited.org/

There's two stewards that were formally B.A's read their Bio's,...... The rest I believe are officers,
Can't believe everything Lead, Wide, Shabbits, or Bug says on here, if so I have a bridge for sell,......
I agree "I can't see myself voting for Hoffa & Hall" and I won't,......

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It was a perfect storm. (for Carey)

The weather changed.

-Bug-
The weather has changed, and it has changed again since.

Last time I checked, the stock market continues to breaks records and big business is raking it in, while still poor mouthing about a supposed "down economy"?
You need look no further than UPS to validate this statement.
The rich get richer and the working man gets poorer.
We are being duped and "BigUnionGuy's" are helping to sell the lie.

It's time to say NO TO THE STATUS QUO and it starts at the top!!!!!
Whoever wins next summer must change the game and reinvent our union.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Did I read those bios correct.......I thought I read that 2 of the candidates are shop stewards and one was a ba and I guess got demoted to shop steward........lead belly wide load Shabbits and bug did you rig these bios to make the candidates look ridiculous......If you did it was a good one.....I thought they were real for a second there

anHOURover

Did I read those bios correct.......I thought I read that 2 of the candidates are shop stewards and one was a ba and I guess got demoted to shop steward........lead belly wide load Shabbits and bug did you rig these bios to make the candidates look ridiculous......If you did it was a good one.....I thought they were real for a second there
Still better than hoffa hall and O. They lied to membership!!

5habits100

Sure it was me. I wrote it, then posted them. I'll take the blame.

Spongebob1

What's ridiculous is your comment,