Teamsters United = inexperienced and down right laughable.

If it makes you feel better. Sure.
The only think eating at me is the remote possibility of Tim and his team of inexperience destroying my union.
Maybe the guy on his ticket who has been a PO for 8 months will help out. His UPS members want out of his local. They say don't get in trouble with these guys. His airline members wouldn't let him suspend the meetings for the summer because they are disgusted with him. There is much re to list but don't want to put it all out a one time.

One of the others running on Tims team from Columbus went all the way to Minnesota at the UPS Freight Panel and was playing politics with Z while his agent was hearing a case. He REALLY cares about the members.
I've heard about that dude. He better have been on vacation or break.

hyena

myspacetop.gif

anHOURover

Our failed leadership are a bunch of company men!
If they were driving package they would be bonus baby's! Working for free for the company for their OWN BENEFIT while hurting others!! MEEEEsters!!
Wide load. Lead belly bug and upstate all fit in!!
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesteers

5habits100

I have no doubt that T.S will win his election, he's well liked and Liam will be thrown away by the IBT, they Really don't want another snake amongst them,
As far as the Minnesota trip, those guys campaigned early before the meeting,......your distortion of the truth amazes me,.......
They tried to campaign before the meeting but we're disappointed. That's why they had to file a protest over a t-shirt.
As far as distorting the truth. Don't need to and don't care what you think. It's a fact.

5habits100

Do you think it's easier for TJ to buck the system than to go with the flow?
I think TJ should have been in the room with his agent hearing the case if he went all the way to Minnesota. This s has nothing to do with bucking the system it's about doing what's right. TJ never goes to UPS panels now he shows up at a national using the members money so he can make a wasted attempt at campaigning. Another little known fact about TJ. He really wasn't their first or second choice in the last election either but the others turned it down so he was a last resort. You don't have to trust me 10 point but ask around Ohio and find out the fact for yourself. And while your at it if you talk to anyone in 100 ask if TJ got drunk in a bar in Chicago and tried to start a fight.

HBGPreloader

Dude you can do it what ever you want. You are a grown ass man. I can't hold hands. I just pray that know one gets hurt. I worry about my wife and kids all the time when they are driving around.
Your deflection and refusal to answer the question would seems a bit hypocritical considering you mock someone who was charged once with DUI while turning a blind eye to policies that support putting a twice convicted drunkard behind the wheel of what could be an 80,000# killing machine.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Your deflection and refusal to answer the question would seems a bit hypocritical considering you mock someone who was charged once with DUI while turning a blind eye to policies that support putting a twice convicted drunkard behind the wheel of what could be an 80,000# killing machine.
Are you really comparing people earning a living by delivering boxes to a campaign manager?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Our failed leadership are a bunch of company men!
If they were driving package they would be bonus baby's! Working for free for the company for their OWN BENEFIT while hurting others!! MEEEEsters!!
Wide load. Lead belly bug and upstate all fit in!!
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesteers
You forgot to end your opinion with "These are facts".
Listen kid, I thought I've seen it all with the cheerleaders on here, but you take the cake. You can't get your head right. You hate Hoffa, you want Tim.
Then you don't want Tim.
Now you do.
But you hate TDU.
I don't know how old you are but can you just grow up a little. Your actually annoying. You remind me of that other guy.

10 point

I think TJ should have been in the room with his agent hearing the case if he went all the way to Minnesota. This s has nothing to do with bucking the system it's about doing what's right. TJ never goes to UPS panels now he shows up at a national using the members money so he can make a wasted attempt at campaigning. Another little known fact about TJ. He really wasn't their first or second choice in the last election either but the others turned it down so he was a last resort. You don't have to trust me 10 point but ask around Ohio and find out the fact for yourself. And while your at it if you talk to anyone in 100 ask if TJ got drunk in a bar in Chicago and tried to start a fight.
It was a fair question because it was asked honestly.
I never said I didn't trust your responses.

I believe that without Hall Hof's slate would be crippled. So compare the situation. I know you all are against TS due to alleged inexperience but some will take that over a knowledgeable liar that the company likes.

As for the DUI and disorderly conduct issues well, I read a report not too long ago of another one our Ohio boys up north who got drunk, threw a beer bottle in the bar, police came to arrest him (and did) but on the way out of the bar his pants came down and he exposed himself to the patrons in the bar. I'm sure you know him. He's been in two halls and still is.

Nothing much shocks me today when alcohol is involved. But he's probably at least 50 yrs old...not a college kid either.

Let's talk about divorces if we're going to get personal. That'll be a lengthy thread.

Last edited:

10 point

Are you really comparing people earning a living by delivering boxes to a campaign manager?
Seriously?
A DUI is a DUI whether it's a Kennedy or Jimmy Carter's brother.
Some of the stone throwers on here better put some plywood over their windows.

Last edited: