Technology change, was it approved by Union?

Irishman Collins

No and I don't care either
If your some big wig Union guy then why don't you tell us what u know about meetings on technology change? Another interesting thing would be if they agreed that it was ok for this technology to eliminate jobs. Since that is the purpose of this technology. Reduce miles, add stops and eliminate jobs. I guess just one more oversight by our current infamous leaders.

If your some big wig Union guy then why don't you tell us what u know about meetings on technology change? Another interesting thing would be if they agreed that it was ok for this technology to eliminate jobs. Since that is the purpose of this technology. Reduce miles, add stops and eliminate jobs. I guess just one more oversight by our current infamous leaders.
I never said that. You are speculating.

Irishman Collins

I never said that. You are speculating.
Well then, why don't you give us a "real" opinion about if it is OK to agree to technology that will eliminate jobs? Seriously, don't you think technology that is designed to eliminate Teamster jobs is a problem? Please don't respond with a picture of t-shirts, clowns or rednecks. I am truly interested in your opinion as a good Teamster

Well then, why don't you give us a "real" opinion about if it is OK to agree to technology that will eliminate jobs? Seriously, don't you think technology that is designed to eliminate Teamster jobs is a problem? Please don't respond with a picture of t-shirts, clowns or rednecks. I am truly interested in your opinion as a good Teamster
I'll have to think on that one. Maybe.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
The union knows all of it's bargaining powers are now gone. With edd and now Orion. The union can't stop technology. As long as ups keeps paying out for improvements. The union is giving away concessions in our contract. Because it has NO way to stop them. The threat of a strike will benefit the company. Once Orion is fully in place. They want to dump the union payments. It is all becoming clear to me yr by yr. Ups made adjustments. The union stuck to old tricks. Game over. Btw. The unions were behind the law past last yr. About pension reductions up to 60%. With pensions in critical status.

Irishman Collins

The union knows all of it's bargaining powers are now gone. With edd and now Orion. The union can't stop technology. As long as ups keeps paying out for improvements. The union is giving away concessions in our contract. Because it has NO way to stop them. The threat of a strike will benefit the company. Once Orion is fully in place. They want to dump the union payments. It is all becoming clear to me yr by yr. Ups made adjustments. The union stuck to old tricks. Game over. Btw. The unions were behind the law past last yr. About pension reductions up to 60%. With pensions in critical status.
Yes sir, it should be quite clear to everyone

5habits100

It doesn't matter what is said you're going to say the IBT did something wrong vote for whimsy he would glad pay you Tuesday for a cheeseburger today.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just curious, have you ever used the self checkout at the grocery store, the ATM at the bank or the E-Z Pass lane while on the thruway?

The sad reality is that any advances in technology will always be offset by a loss of jobs.

5habits100

Just curious, have you ever used the self checkout at the grocery store, the ATM at the bank or the E-Z Pass lane while on the thruway?

The sad reality is that any advances in technology will always be offset by a loss of jobs.
Never use self check out, never used EZ pass. As far as ATM only use it when the bank is closed.