Tentative Agreement is now Available

542thruNthru

Article 6 Section 6

No driver shall be issued a warning notice based solely upon the
above-mentioned systems without first having a verbal counseling
session on an identical infraction (e.g. two seat belt violations). Any
such discipline shall also comply with applicable Supplemental
disciplinary procedures and requirements.

So now they can use technology for discipline?

I agree this is BS! We should not be disciplined at all for their faulty system.

At the top left of page 12 it states the company will pay any 22.4 driver who volunteers or is forced to work over 60 will be paid double time for every hour worked over the 60th hour. What the friend!! They are going to keep them at 59 hours and 59 and half mins!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I was saying what Tony Q would say. Less than a 2% raise isn't the best contract ever and it's the smallest. percentage raise I ever remember getting.

Gees... I can't even be sarcastic...
im fired up.... this thing is a :censored2:ing joke....where do we even start....IM VOTING NO!!!!! I really was hoping there might be a couple scraps in there for us...I dont care what your opinion or thoughts on OBrien are but if he was able to stay in the pkg director spot and have hoffa keep his mouth shut we wouldnt be in this situation right now...totally disappointed... total FAIL denis..."yours very truly" cold...

im fired up.... this thing is a :censored2:ing joke....where do we even start....IM VOTING NO!!!!! I really was hoping there might be a couple scraps in there for us...I dont care what your opinion or thoughts on OBrien are but if he was able to stay in the pkg director spot and have hoffa keep his mouth shut we wouldnt be in this situation right now...totally disappointed... total FAIL denis..."yours very truly" cold...
I agree

Looks like a yes for me.
CRbU5KUe7TTxK.gif