Tentative Agreement is now Available

You want flexibility? Fine. Don't think you are going to abuse these new jobs and evwryoev will be grateful...
I get the company is changing and the Package world has been sheet for bit...
That dosent mean give the cow...

This really is the best case of be very carefully what you wish for!

HereWeGoAgain

there was something in there about fans in package cars if requested but then it said that it might have to go to a committee for further consideration.....wtf....this whole thing is comical...
I know I was excited when I saw fan in package car, then as I read the language I’m thinking to myself ? I “ I gotta do what to get a fan” lol wow

542thruNthru

Everyone get ready for the customary defense of this contract.

"You're paid the best in the industry!"

"Do you want the company to keep making money?"

"The public will not support you!"

This contract is sub par and everyone knows it. Give backs in almost every important Article. It sickens me to think we even waited this long for this garbage.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The UPS/IBT Plan will recognize full-time service in the CS Plan for determining eligibility for the benefits in this section and will offset at Normal Retirement Age the benefits accrued from the CS Plan commencing at Normal Retirement Age. If the benefit paid from the CS Plan is reduced as permitted or required by law, the amount of such reduction shall not be included in this offset.

Ha ha....

Bunch of idiots.

Nothing changed

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Lol. I didn’t see that... What a joke!
it was at the end as a memorandum of understanding....and it says if there is a dispute over putting a fan in then it gets referred directly to the national safety and health committee for resolution.... hell, that could be old language from last contract....

542thruNthru

The UPS/IBT Plan will recognize full-time service in the CS Plan for determining eligibility for the benefits in this section and will offset at Normal Retirement Age the benefits accrued from the CS Plan commencing at Normal Retirement Age. If the benefit paid from the CS Plan is reduced as permitted or required by law, the amount of such reduction shall not be included in this offset.

Ha ha....

Bunch of idiots.

Nothing changed

HOLY S*

DID BUG JUST TALK TRASH ABOUT THE IBT?

You TDU scum bag. ;)

Box Ox

So you can’t be discharged based on technology, but you can receive progressive discipline based upon it (verbal, warning letter) that could be used to build a file on you. Technology can be the sole reason for discipline after the verbal warning. (6.6)

4 year air progression is terrible.

542thruNthru

So you can’t be discharged based on technology, but you can receive progressive discipline based upon it (verbal, warning letter) that could be used to build a file on you. Technology can be the sole reason for discipline after the verbal warning. (6.6)

4 year air progression is terrible.

Tony Q wasn't lying! There is something for everyone in this contract.

Something to screw everyone.