Tentative Agreement is now Available

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So you can’t be discharged based on technology, but you can receive progressive discipline based upon it (verbal, warning letter) that could be used to build a file on you. Technology can be the sole reason for discipline after the verbal warning. (6.6)

4 year air progression is terrible.
this could be as simple as taking a seatbelt off a second before the truck has fully stopped like we were trained to do back in the day....do that 3 or 4 times and be out on a 3 day suspension??

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
hows thisn whole thing look for you jloc??? you like the language in it??
i have voted no on every contract since 2002. Ups never takes big chunks, they take small pieces. I worry about the hybrid drivers. I know what ups is trying to do. Their trying to basically have full time people who can do every job

Box Ox

this could be as simple as taking a seatbelt off a second before the truck has fully stopped like we were trained to do back in the day....do that 3 or 4 times and be out on a 3 day suspension??

My interpretation is yes, for anything from a warning letter through suspension if a verbal warning has already been given based on technology + some sup’s :censored2:ty ”observation” of the problem.

Edit: Actually, looks like verbal might be technology only as well.

Last edited:

Superteeth2478

The UPS/IBT Plan will recognize full-time service in the CS Plan for determining eligibility for the benefits in this section and will offset at Normal Retirement Age the benefits accrued from the CS Plan commencing at Normal Retirement Age. If the benefit paid from the CS Plan is reduced as permitted or required by law, the amount of such reduction shall not be included in this offset.

Ha ha....

Bunch of idiots.

Nothing changed
Wow, never thought I'd live to see the day you spoke against the IBT...

Edit: Guess not...

Anyways, what are your thoughts on the tentative agreement, now that we've seen it in its full glory?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I hope with these hybrid drivers they dont continue to slam out trucks if the contract passes

Box Ox

357nlgi.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
i want this company to do well and be competitive theres no doubt about it but some of this language doesnt really cost ups anything and denis should had made sure these kinds of things were rock solid....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No more extra dollar for preload and sorters.

Air driver time in progression doubled.

Basically forced to take lower paying 22.4 if you want to go FT driver or someone will skip over you.

Boy they don't like part timers lol.