Tentative Agreement is now Available

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Can"t a guy get a day off? Its not like I wasn't doing my day job. For people who want to rag on me so much and tell me "let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya" I sure do take some heat if I don't leave, but take a few days to attend to more important pressing matters. Typical members.

The question had been posted, you either missed it or dodged it, then you disappeared. You’ve been hanging around trying sell this contract yet you’re MIA on what is truly worrisome language, “as long as work is available.”

How about this; I apologize for calling you a name and I take it back. Would you care to address it now? Thank you.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Since I took two days off from here and you are calling me names, I would say no, I will not be answering your questions. next
You haven't answered anyone's questions. I asked you that question in jest. Knowing you wouldn't have an answer.

Tony Q

You haven't answered anyone's questions. I asked you that question in jest. Knowing you wouldn't have an answer.
I am not going to answer anything for you. You friend bombed me. I wouldn't give you a warm cup of my pee in a desert. I have given a lot of information here Your problem is you don't like the information. So you are cut off.

Tony Q

The question had been posted, you either missed it or dodged it, then you disappeared. You’ve been hanging around trying sell this contract yet you’re MIA on what is truly worrisome language, “as long as work is available.”

How about this; I apologize for calling you a name and I take it back. Would you care to address it now? Thank you.
What is the question? I see 32,000 new posts at the top of my computer. I cant go through all those. I already looked at the members proposals last year.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Can"t a guy get a day off? Its not like I wasn't doing my day job. For people who want to rag on me so much and tell me "let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya" I sure do take some heat if I don't leave, but take a few days to attend to more important pressing matters. Typical members.
Not only have you not answered any questions. You have avoided them, and continue to do so. The only thing you have done is try and sell us on this crap TA. Wow thanks Tony Q, you've been a real asset and tremdous help to absolutely nobody.

Tony Q

Not only have you not answered any questions. You have avoided them, and continue to do so. The only thing you have done is try and sell us on this crap TA. Wow thanks Tony Q, you've been a real asset and tremdous help to absolutely nobody.
You are entirely welcome. Its been a pleasure working with you. Thanks for being the best part of UPS.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I am not going to answer anything for you. You friend bombed me. I wouldn't give you a warm cup of my pee in a desert. I have given a lot of information here Your problem is you don't like the information. So you are cut off.
Cut off from what? You trying to sell us on this contract.

MAKAVELI

If all PTers had a progression like those that go FT does then no one would complain. If a FTer who put 10 years in and everyone who started after them all made less than them, because of the starting rate and raises without a progression that included top out, until this contract and suddenly a new hire is right behind them because the starting wage increased then it does suck. Make it a scaled progression where EVERYONE in the classification ends up at the same point and rises together or put a catch-up in there for the senior people to go along at, at least, the same rate the new rates go.
Welcome to FedEx.:sad2:

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
What is the question? I see 32,000 new posts at the top of my computer. I cant go through all those. I already looked at the members proposals last year.

“as long as work is available”

Are 40 hour work weeks for RPCDs guaranteed?

If not, why?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

Wow Sandwich, no more nookie for you. Guess he is saving it for the company only.

RELEASE THE TEXT, THE ACTUAL PROPOSAL SO WE CAN READ IT FOR OURSELVES AND MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION!

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Wow Sandwich, no more nookie for you. Guess he is saving it for the company only.

RELEASE THE TEXT, THE ACTUAL PROPOSAL SO WE CAN READ IT FOR OURSELVES AND MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION!
Yeah sucks for me. Guess he will have to continue not answering everyone else's questions

sandwich

The resident gearhead
“as long as work is available”

Are 40 hour work weeks for RPCDs guaranteed?

If not, why?
Don't even bother. Tony Q has zero info. He will go back and forth with me a hundred times about dropping the friend bomb and I'm cut off or whatever. But yet he won't answer or even bring up my question. He's a joke.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
In order for me to dislike the information you have given. You would have to give me information. Instead you read all my posts and reply to all of them except the one where I asked you a question. If you actually pay attention I only have 1 question about 1 sentence in the T/A. You saw I "friend bombed you" but you still managed to not see my 1 question. How is that possible? Is it because you don't know sht?