Tentative Agreement is now Available

5habits100

Finalized negotiations yes. But as I’m sure you know, just like the master, it will be neatly presented on paper a week-ish later. Or are you saying Taylor held on to it longer than he needed?
Nice try on the spin but it won’t work. What I’m asking for is the language agreed to. You can type it on here.

Tony Q

He’s been in power because of the team around him. He reached his peak 10 years ago. Threats Tony? Wow. How about you go friend yourself and take your boss with you. You’re not getting a promotion.
I will be retired before before the next election. As far as threats go, there is no threat if you have done nothing wrong. You and I both know that your guy did things wrong in the last decade.

Tony Q

Sean was the number 3 guy. Who was the chair? And who was lead negotiator? The real President wouldn’t take a back seat would he?
We all know the Chair is just a paper title. Dance Hall was the co- chair with Sean being the assistant to the director. Hoffa was there for two days of negotiations for the 2013 contract. Sean coordinated everything. I know you have little to no experience with actual negotiations, so I don't expect you to understand how it works.

We all know the Chair is just a paper title. Dance hall was the co- chair with Sean being the assistant to the director. Hoffa was there for two days of negotiations for the 2013 contract. Sean coordinated everything. I know you have little to no experience with actual negotiations, so I don't expect you to understand how it works.
Since you have so much experience....tell your :censored2: leaders they better come up with some better crap than what's on the table right now.

Tony Q

You seem like an all or nothing closed minded guy. If you’re an elected official, I see your last year’s of ego making you blind of the fight you once had. You probably now just scrape by and focus on just getting elected over doing what’s right. You literally have to be a friend’ing maroon if you can’t see the issues of this contract.
You endorsed the last contract out of your blind love for your little guy. I am sorry, but I don't consider you an expert as far as making the right choices.

Tony Q

Finalized negotiations yes. But as I’m sure you know, just like the master, it will be neatly presented on paper a week-ish later. Or are you saying Taylor held on to it longer than he needed?
Come on wide, let us see it! If you have it why can't your brothers and sisters see it here. Why would you be holding back. You claim to be so in the know, lets see.

Tony Q

Once I get the actual language you’ll get it. Wouldn’t want to misquote.
You don't have it. You are a regular civilian member You get things later than most people do. I don't doubt Sean uses you, but I guarantee he tells a couple hundred of you before it gets down to you. I know you think you have some kind of promotion lined up, down the road, but I wouldn't quit my day job.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Come on wide, let us see it! If you have it why can't your brothers and sisters see it here. Why would you be holding back. You claim to be so in the know, lets see.
Because I don’t have it in my possession. Or should I say there is a gag order like Denise imposed.

Tony Q

Kinda the pot calling the kettle black there bud
I never claimed that I would ever post actual language or anything identifiably. I am not that stupid. I might have given some clues, but Spanky their said he could type out the actual language. Lets see it if he was so in the know. If you can go through any of my posts where you can actually quote me as actually saying I was in the know, I'd be amazed. Go look. Now on the other hand we have so called Seans right hand man who can type out the language, but he is a little reluctant now because he doesn't want to misquote.

Tony Q

Nor do I find Denis “The Destroyer”
Your munchkin chose Fred. He is with Fred. You hate Fred. You are against Fred. Now that the munchkin has joined with Fred you are all about Teamsters United. To be honest I like Fred, so maybe you and I have a lot more in common than you know.

Tony Q

Because I don’t have it in my possession. Or should I say there is a gag order like Denise imposed.
I agree you don't have it in your possession. You have seen nothing all along and are a pawn of Seans. Now get up on your hind legs and beg for a treat. Roll over for Sean and get another. Just remember you are just one of the two bit hookers. You are a dime a dozen. Don't say you can type it out because you can't.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I never claimed that I would ever post actual language or anything identifiably. I am not that stupid. I might have given some clues, but Spanky their said he could type out the actual language. Lets see it if he was so in the know. If you can go through any of my posts where you can actually quote me as actually saying I was in the know, I'd be amazed. Go look. Now on the other hand we have so called Seans right hand man who can type out the language, but he is a little reluctant now because he doesn't want to misquote.

You’ve claimed multiple times you were “in the know”

F

Frankie's Friend

In 1997 didn’t UPS say they wanted to have a last chance meeting with Ron Carey before the strike happen, but we struck anyway??? I wonder if we would have got more than we did or would ups have thrown us a couple of scraps to see if we would have taken them.....
They were still promoting their agenda of fake raises and other watered down language proposals on our strike lines so what makes anyone think they were offering anyone more than what was on their proposal sheets?