Tentative Agreement is now Available

Tony Q

You’ve claimed multiple times you were “in the know”
Show me where I actually said this or a quote please. I think a lot of people here have put two and two together and said I was in the know. Maybe they saw that I actually had quality content. Then they wanted more. I was never going to give it. I am Tony Q. Never have I put anything else in writing. You can look at a few words like we did this this way, or something along those lines and people came to their assumptions. I thoroughly enjoyed whatever pedestal that people placed on me here and ran with it. Its all in ink here for you to go back and read.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Show me where I actually said this or a quote please. I think a lot of people here have put two and two together and said I was in the know. Maybe they saw that I actually had quality content. Then they wanted more. I was never going to give it. I am Tony Q. Never have I put anything else in writing. You can look at a few words like we did this this way, or something along those lines and people came to their assumptions. I thoroughly enjoyed whatever pedestal that people placed on me here and ran with it. Its all in ink here for you to go back and read.

I have better things to do than read through all of your posts to find something. Because I honestly don’t care THAT much

Tony Q

you posted nothing of substance to tell you the truth
Good, I appreciate that. My zero substance and your zero substance make a big fat zero. The funny thing is, is you are always quoting me, so I take this to mean that there is a little substance. Whenever I quote you, its only because you tagged me. I guess there won't be anymore need for us to interact. Its been my pleasure.

Last edited:
F

Frankie's Friend

I agree you don't have it in your possession. You have seen nothing all along and are a pawn of Seans. Now get up on your hind legs and beg for a treat. Roll over for Sean and get another. Just remember you are just one of the two bit hookers. You are a dime a dozen. Don't say you can type it out because you can't.
Just another day of brotherly love on the internet in front of management.

Why don't you PM the dude and not post this garbage?

Why? Because everyone has allegiances to certain people. Gotta look good..."people" are watching.

And the average member reading this gets disparaged and says "screw it, I cant trust anyone so I'm not going to vote".

This union kills their own wounded, embarrasses the ones that survive if they aren't on their "team", and some of our leaders treat members like they're concubines.

Good luck with organizing.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You don't have it. You are a regular civilian member You get things later than most people do. I don't doubt Sean uses you, but I guarantee he tells a couple hundred of you before it gets down to you. I know you think you have some kind of promotion lined up, down the road, but I wouldn't quit my day job.
I don’t have to quit, Denis took care of it for us.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Your munchkin chose Fred. He is with Fred. You hate Fred. You are against Fred. Now that the munchkin has joined with Fred you are all about Teamsters United. To be honest I like Fred, so maybe you and I have a lot more in common than you know.
You’re mistaking my political person with who I really am. Once the election is over I’ll explain what the true plan was. I don’t know Fred at all. All I’ll say is that I like his bike!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They were still promoting their agenda of fake raises and other watered down language proposals on our strike lines so what makes anyone think they were offering anyone more than what was on their proposal sheets?
It’s all hindsight now but you are probably right but if ups could go back in time I think things would have ended up differently... jmo

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I never said a word about it being a great contract but I will play along. $9.15 per hour increases, moving loads off the rail, penalties for harassment (which no other contract has), triple time pay for supervisors working, fixing the mileage progression, better technology and discipline language, better ability to get ODS messages, better compensation and TAW language, addition of transfer language for military spouses, better penalty pay language for shortages, better safety and health language. Is it a perfect contract? Not one in the world is. I wish the part-time starting wage rate was higher, I wish the 22.4 language didn’t exist, but it does. This contract is going to cost UPS somewhere around $15 billion as opposed to the $9 billion in the last contract.
Just so you understand, Sean was ok with the 22.4, he just wanted it to be a suppplemental issue.
Is that 15 billion just the pay and benefit pkgs for all of us or does that entail other costs associated with the contract like buying new pkg cars for the 22.4’s and new sleeper rigs ????

5habits100

Is that 15 billion just the pay and benefit pkgs for all of us or does that entail other costs associated with the contract like buying new pkg cars for the 22.4’s and new sleeper rigs ????
It does not include buying equipment like Pkg cars, feeders or anything like that.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
“As long as work is available”.
Did you not read the 22.4 language?
What do you think is going to happen when they don’t have available work?
They better be able to bump any driver (22.4) working on the weekends for their 5 punch if they become laid off on Monday or any other weekday ...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It does not include buying equipment like Pkg cars, feeders or anything like that.
Ok... tks for the clarification.... I know that the costs of taking some of these loads off the rail will not be cheap especially considering a sleeper team together will be making 250-350k a year not including benefits... and add in hiring 100 feeder sup trainers and the purchase of new sleeper tractors... but they are paying for the reliability of company drivers to get the loads there on time..

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You endorsed the last contract out of your blind love for your little guy. I am sorry, but I don't consider you an expert as far as making the right choices.
Just for the record for us that haven’t met Sean, is he really a tiny guy??? You keep on referring to his small stature....

Tony Q

Just for the record for us that haven’t met Sean, is he really a tiny guy??? You keep on referring to his small stature....
I wouldn't say he's tiny. He is about 5 foot five and maybe 200 pounds. Thats a pretty good size guy in my opinion. I think the reason he is being billed the munchkin is because they are called OZ. If you stand Sean up next to Fred he looks like a munchkin from the wizard of OZ movie. To Sean's defense Fred is a really big man. Most people are going to be looking up to him.

F

Frankie's Friend

Ok... tks for the clarification.... I know that the costs of taking some of these loads off the rail will not be cheap especially considering a sleeper team together will be making 250-350k a year not including benefits... and add in hiring 100 feeder sup trainers and the purchase of new sleeper tractors... but they are paying for the reliability of company drivers to get the loads there on time..
Until then there's Coyote.

542thruNthru

I have better things to do than read through all of your posts to find something. Because I honestly don’t care THAT much

200w-1.gif