Terrorism on American Soil - Texas Massacre in the House of God

oldngray

nowhere special
The current toll is 27 dead and 20 wounded. A concealed carrier could have certainly stopped the carnage before it got to this point. People who mass murder are cowards. They go where they figure they will encounter the least resistance. I don't go *anywhere* without being armed. This was a small town of 400 residents where people didn't even lock their doors to quote one of the bystanders.

The police said the shooter wasn't from that area but gave few other details.

bbsam

Staff member
Race has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I have no idea what race this shooter was. Makes no difference.

Unless you are looking for an excuse to play the race card.
He was a white 27 year old male.

We don't know the motive so why insist race has nothing to do with it?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The current toll is 27 dead and 20 wounded. A concealed carrier could have certainly stopped the carnage before it got to this point. People who mass murder are cowards. They go where they figure they will encounter the least resistance. I don't go *anywhere* without being armed. This was a small town of 400 residents where people didn't even lock their doors to quote one of the bystanders.

I for one would not want to go to church and have to worry that Billy Joe Jim Bob in the next pew is packing heat during the service.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't even know that it matters. I'm curious about the technical definition.

Fact is, dead is dead.

Not sure what Obama has to do with it except for your intellectual insecurities.

Did I mention Obama?

Another example of you trying to make a connection that does not exist.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Terrorism significantly expands government power under the patriot act. Maybe not necessarily always a bad thing, but the potential for misuse exists.